The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

I loaded into Plains of Eidolon from the Star Chart in Invite only mode and noticed the minimap not showing a big part of the map.

I added 2 images, ther first showing the mini map with missing chunk (top left) and one showing the enlarged map with the missing chunks.
Both should contain meta data.

soz for not following guide of reporting with f6 screennies but wasnt aware of it, got sereverals locations of holes in kuva's survival tileset

This 1st one made me force quit to around 7-10 missions , where for a damn miracle moment , mostly when ppl decided to "play" warframe and stay for mid/long run 😭

44DE506F5D6F4301A53288A40F862A810BFE63E2

3C62E842BD72AAB297A2E1B1BD7D2F8A8AF43D72

73766F93A899E1648C9BCDFB74F0BEF17066B692

this wall just stuck me the time it was out but was blocked in , even after an /unstuck

0075F9AA15EDB61EE551F8C127CB005B55A11B29

here is for kubrows/kavat/venari

BEE555E952719FA4D93B869414D61FD7BCEECF73

18D7C51316B8A37385A4F12B007A706435DA7573

and the last

2434634CDCD6899720D0579A775C6864098B0AD4

Good job fixing theses and will post nexts one with proper way o/"

Haven't seen this function before, will try to use it next map holes found; meanwhile, used the steam overlay function for this one: during today's sortie (06/06/2018) Infested Alad V goes in that map hole and permanently disappear. It happened 3/4 times and taked a screenshot for last of them

tgEHtOD.jpg

z4hNGcn.jpg

Discovered an nigh-invisible shot-blocking (but not movement-blocking) object on one of the Corpus defense/intercept tiles (the large rectangular one with walkways on the edges and a hole in the middle.) Reported on zendesk, ID #1273209

Shown here as a slight refraction-type effect, like a shard of glass, going diagonally through the reticle from bottom left to top right.

Warframe0010.jpg

While I was messing around with zephyr's tailwind in the cetus front gate, trying to fly in, I suddenly got stuck in place and eventually had to abort the mission. /unstuck failed to do anything.

Edit: Sorry for the double post, the text didn't clear when I submitted it and I thought something had gone wrong.

Edited by Manu11299

#1292636 - Under the stairs with no escape in Hidron - Sedna. /Unstuck Command didn't work.

Unfortunately, I was late to read this thread, it is my first reported bug and for that reason I could not get a screenshot with the "F6" key.

Although then I started a new mission and went back to the same place, to take a capture with "F6" (without being bugged) in case I could serve those "metadata".

A little "recommendation" or "Suggestion", like the "Unstuck" command didn't work for me". It would be nice to have another command to unbug you in case "Unstuck" does not work.

The command I propose would be to teleport a random player. The commander could be called: /TP

When you type it in, it automatically transports us to one of the users in the squadron.

That's it, sorry if my English is bad, I'm using a translator.

I didn't take a screenshot of it but on the mission: pacific(earth) next to the ship reactor there is a piece of terrain you can get stuck behind if you crouch and try to walk behind this barrel/crate looking thing. The only way to escape is to bullet jump.

Edited by Nstoff

Sedna, Adaro is bugging me out: #1296842

Instead of evacuation I keep getting stuck "somewhere" in the "black screen". Happens very often (like 50% of runs). Then only option is to abort mission and loose all that i came for.