The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

Уже не в первый раз на миссиях попадаю в "дыры" в текстурах. В некоторых случаях имеется возможность выбраться обратно на локацию. А вот в большинстве случаев, ничего не остаётся как отмена миссии. И обидно не столько за награды и дроп, хотя это тоже, а за потраченное время, если миссия тянется долгое время. В основном "дыры" в лифтах башен орокин, но и на других локациях также встречаются. 

• 2 weeks later...

While doing Maroo's Weekly Ayatan Hunt, I encountered a whole in the map that allowed me to go above the ceiling.

I was able to recreate it relatively consistently (about 1/5 times) by using her 1 to run into the golden grates on top of the laser hallway.

Sadly, I didn't know about the F6 screenshot technology until after extracting from the mission and coming here.unknown.png

On 2021-09-08 at 11:24 PM, Bazenko said:

I believe if you use merulina above a platform that is thin enough you can fall through but the platform musnt have anything underneath it. So if there is another platform above the platform you glitched through, you will just land on the bottom platform. but if there isnt then you fall infinitely. hope this helps. 

Another screenshot:

https://ibb.co/nwY3JNZ

Edited by Bazenko

Hi, I came to report a bug that just happened to me for the second time in the Infested Star event mission. I wanted to use the archwing and it would automatically teleport off the map. I could not record at the beginning but at the end of the mission I could not escape with the group and when I used the archwing it happened again. Here I leave the tests. The time of the bug is at minute 2:20.

Another thing I want to clarify is that throughout the mission there was a lag, affecting the group and me. Thank you.

Edited by Banban18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

Jamming drone in ice driver objective on Calabash (Corpus railjack void storm) spawned in unreachable location, could not be killed, mission could not be completed, had to abort.

Ticket #2654633

n3pNSYv.jpg

I had this too. Thankfully someone had a gun with punchthrough. (I don't have any tickets to this party.)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't have a video for it or something but could the hooks on Grinner Galleon Titleset, specifically the one that has a control panel in the middle and two ships that appear to be coming in to be docked be looked at.

The hooks on the front of the ships have a possibility of locking you in place or making it extremely difficult for you to get out of for no reason. They appear to be buggy to me just by simply landing on them. I was wondering could the collision in this area be cleaned up so that I don't have to spam every single movement option just to get out of it.

Edited by XHADgaming

• 2 weeks later...