Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation?

TrinityPrime

gotta take the good with the bad. they can't keep pumping out primed versions of all essential mods. gonna ruin the balance of the game.

altho it makes people grind more which i guess is what they want. dont know what to believe now!

Expectation: Use two fire rate mods and primed pistol ammo mutation for higher DPS

Reality: Turns out the DPS is lower and you empty the magazine too fast. Plus, normal pistol ammo mutation is good enough.

Edited by yles9056

gotta take the good with the bad. they can't keep pumping out primed versions of all essential mods. gonna ruin the balance of the game.

altho it makes people grind more which i guess is what they want. dont know what to believe now!

But why throw out rubbish? - Why not give some more cosmetics, things no one really needs but are nice anyways if one is into looks. - A pack of like 10 new colors; gradually generating a Void-Color pack; bam four times Ki'teer makes you throw away you ducats and you can do or not do it. Or a new type of skin for warframes; takes a while to get through them all. Out of all the cosmetics a sigil is the most pointless one. - And since the nerf of the Cores in T4S why not just throw Golden or "Primed" Cores in there? Make them kind of expensive but still affordable enough to buy about 10-20. There is so much this dude could sell. - So many not really necessary things that still have a point.- The Ammo mutation has no point whatsoever, except they want to add a secondary that uses a ridiculous amount of ammo and needs that. - But I guess no one will use that then. So really: Pointless.