Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Targis Armor Color [Megathread]

mishmashmarsh

@Two posts above me.

Well I applaud you guys for being some of the few individuals here who have expressed their concerns with the change in a respectable manner and offered solutions for for things to work for both sides, rather than nonsensically screaming riot as if an atrocity has been commited.

That being said, while I adore I can change the gold bits finally I can understand this does not please everyone, but of course more option is always better so I'd say some kind of toggle is most likely the best option.

Well, I hope they revert that before it reaches consoles. I also paid for unique gold look. I understand they made it like nova "prime", which is not really prime at all. No gold. At the very least should be a toggle.

Same, the new gold change thing just doesnt look gold at all. Needs to be changed back to how it was before it reaches console. Did not pay for the dumbed down gold look. Make it an option.

Personally I prefer having the gold colorable.  Not everyone want to look like a walking jewelry store.

^This

On/Off button seems like good solution

If you want Prime Gold use Shamrock/Tenno/Fire color palette

Edited by markus230

Why can't they just do this?

uaybXgN.png

I do like the fact that you can change the colour of prime parts but WHY CAN'T YOU CHOOSE!

Why did you guys mess with Targis ... can't even call it Targis prime anymore *sob*
all you had to do is put a simple ✓ in 

EDIT:

Lemme say I've been playing today and the fact that you can change the colour of the trim aint such a big deal 
I mean just colour it gold ... not gonna be perfect gold but colouring it gold makes it look legit still :D 
and the fact that you can make it different colours is actually a plus :?

Edited by ShovelNinja

It isn't helping matters when people respond with things like "oh just use X on palette Y."

Let me make this clear: I shouldn't have to pay more money to return something I already purchased to a rough imitation of the original.

I'm quite tired of being told to 'get over it' and just use another color. You mean to tell me that if your car manufacturer decided overnight that your car's shine should be removed and made a matte color because it is easier to paint, you'd roll over for that?

"Just take it to an autobody shop to be repainted, at your own expense."

I haven't seen Targis Prime owners demanding the option to color it be removed, just give us an option to put it back. It makes everyone happy.

I don't understand the vitriol from so many who think that because they declare "WELL I LIKE IT" that others are then no longer entitled to dissatisfaction. We are all paying customers here.

It isn't helping matters when people respond with things like "oh just use X on palette Y."

Let me make this clear: I shouldn't have to pay more money to return something I already purchased to a rough imitation of the original.

I'm quite tired of being told to 'get over it' and just use another color. You mean to tell me that if your car manufacturer decided overnight that your car's shine should be removed and made a matte color because it is easier to paint, you'd roll over for that?

"Just take it to an autobody shop to be repainted, at your own expense."

I haven't seen Targis Prime owners demanding the option to color it be removed, just give us an option to put it back. It makes everyone happy.

I don't understand the vitriol from so many who think that because they declare "WELL I LIKE IT" that others are then no longer entitled to dissatisfaction. We are all paying customers here.

you're damn right pal. THX U VERY MUCH

To be honest, this is not what I payed my 50 bucks for. The gold part was the main selling point. It took me almost an entire week until I decided that I must have it. I would have never payed the same amount and not even close to it for it's current look. 

DE do something. 

Wow guys come the hell on. Buy the Storm Colour Pallete and chose the dark yellow (looks like gold!) one row up from the bottom. The one in the middle or one off to the right from the middle in the second-to-last row. Best colour for gold.

You can't get creative and find colours on your own? If you spend money in Prime Access you probably have plenty of platinum or are able to buy plenty of platinum (Prime Access is the best deal imo.).

They did this to further the customization for everyone. Use your damned heads. 

Please put back the old GOLDLY color on it...

The bad that is, that even coloring it similarly to gold, it doesnt bright on dark anymore and PRIME stuff all should bright...

is there a way that you can post a pic? i haven't been able to see the new coloring yet. are you able to change the color of the gold trim, or is it just a different gold?