The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Figurines

Cellix1

If DE (or another company) will release another Warframe figurine/statue, who would you like it to be?

Vote here: http://strawpoll.me/3608423

(Prime and non-prime versions will be on the same vote)

For those who do not know what I'm talking about, here's the Excalibur statue DE sold before

TeasePageScreenShots_0003_Front_1024x102

Link: http://store.warframe.com/collections/frontpage/products/excalibur-collectors-statue

I voted for Valkyr because of her... AHEM... design...

Edited by Cellix1

I have ordered that Excal and was disappointed by how bad actually the paint job is.

The statue itself has good details, but the paintjob is just... it's awful.

Never gonna order any of those. Ever...

The firearms Excalibur has are poor quality in comparison to Excal himself, honestly.

I have ordered that Excal and was disappointed by how bad actually the paint job is.

The statue itself has good details, but the paintjob is just... it's awful.

Never gonna order any of those. Ever...

well that killed my enthusiasm. Nothing worse than a badly painted maquette. 

As a high quality PVC figure collector i higly advise not to buy it

It is also quite small. I collect all manners of statues, busts and figurines and the Excalibur one is about the height of a DVD cover. Just on par with some of my busts. It is not as elaborate and vividly coloured as most other releases. I'm still on the fence about getting the Rhino one as I will most likely never take it out of the box.

Concept_Ember_Relay_Statue.jpg

If they did this Ember or any of the other statues shown from the relays during devstream then I would not hesitate.

It is also quite small. I collect all manners of statues, busts and figurines and the Excalibur one is about the height of a DVD cover. Just on par with some of my busts. It is not as elaborate and vividly coloured as most other releases. I'm still on the fence about getting the Rhino one as I will most likely never take it out of the box.

If they did this Ember or any of the other statues shown from the relays during devstream then I would not hesitate.

No, actually, it's a standard, most common 1/8 scale, i believe.

It might be a decent investment, tho.

mine is still sealed in the box. probably broke, and they sold my replacement to someone else. c'est la vie

Founder shirt and headband still in the wrapper too

Edited by Kartumterek

Skana and Aklato are not painted good, but the Latron is absolutely dreadful.

Red lines and supposedly orokin writings are done awful as well.

As a high quality PVC figure collector i higly advise not to buy it

I agree the weapons were pretty poorly done but the paint job on my actual Excal was really good. Maybe I just got lucky?

For the price I thought it was fine overall but I hope whoever's making the statues steps it up.