Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineers Are Radical?

CombatantFrost4

I like to imagine the cruel circumstances that pushed the Grineer to become such hostile imperialist, fascist. On Earth they must have had it hard, scraping by on the shattered remnants of the Orokin Empire as nature constantly grew and shifted, making permanent settlement, nearly impossible. The advent of cloning has allowed them and explosion in numbers and they have since spread across the system like a plague. 

Between there twisted psychosis, coming up from a hostile environment, and aspirations to control there environment, and also the detrimental effects of genetic drift from too much cloning, the Grineer Empire is a clear and present danger. 

However, Steel Meridian show that not all Grineer are irredeemable. 

I like to imagine the cruel circumstances that pushed the Grineer to become such hostile imperialist, fascist. On Earth they must have had it hard, scraping by on the shattered remnants of the Orokin Empire as nature constantly grew and shifted, making permanent settlement, nearly impossible. The advent of cloning has allowed them and explosion in numbers and they have since spread across the system like a plague. 

Between there twisted psychosis, coming up from a hostile environment, and aspirations to control there environment, and also the detrimental effects of genetic drift from too much cloning, the Grineer Empire is a clear and present danger. 

However, Steel Meridian show that not all Grineer are irredeemable. 

Well, I imagine space-ninja demons dropping in on a regular basis, slaughtering entire garrisons, casually taking captives to interrogate, or assassinating major political figures hasn't helped their disposition.