Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Much Left For Players Like Me In This Game :)

-RL-Shabby

Okay,before I say anything,let me tell you that I have 3,445 in-game hours so I know what I am saying.

I am playing this game for almost 2 years,never left it or took a break from.I am a MR18 player who has nothing much to do in this game now.I am done maxing out 3 syndicates and bought everything so rep farming is no longer a fun option for me.I have more or less every single weapon in the game(formad 4-5 times) and all warframes too.So as you can see,I have nothing much to grind for.

Actually,I was about to quit few months ago only but then DE released the syndicates and the t4 void key packs with it.Suddenly me and my friend(he is also a veteran) started taking more and more interest in the game again.Those innumerable hours of T4S were so much fun.But we were playing so much for a reason,the huge amount of R5s that were the reward of T4S.There was a strange kind of a satisfaction everytime after seeing those 5 R5s popping on your screen.It was really a fun thing to do TBH(people who know would understand :D ).

But sadly the devs were unable to bear our happiness and took down the keys from the syndicate reward charts.now we get 3 random keys for 25k rep instead of 5 t4 keys for 5k rep.Brilliant! :D

Players like me decided to farm as much rep as possible and buy as much keys as possible so that even after they "take it away",we can enjoy the T4 keys for a long time.

Few days ago,DE nerfed the R5s from T4s because they want players to grind more and they want to make it less easy.My question is,If you are going to take something away,why give it in the first place and get our hopes high?Don't you guys like your supporters?The players who have supported you by giving you their hours and days?Why would take away something which is keeping many players glued to the game?You say that you want to see players happy.Trust me I see no happiness at all.What are you guys planning?What are you trying to do?

Please try to think from a player's perspective too from now.Anyway,veterans have nothing more to do other than waiting for an update to come.

It's difficult to derive enjoyment from anything after more than 3000 hours... 

You know how this works, Warframe will continue to grow and evolve. Remember us, check back in after a few months, and enjoy a whole batch of new content. Until then, take it easy.

It's difficult to derive enjoyment from anything after more than 3000 hours... 

You know how this works, Warframe will continue to grow and evolve. Remember us, check back in after a few months, and enjoy a whole batch of new content. Until then, take it easy.

yeah I guess I should take a break for now :/

Okay,before I say anything,let me tell you that I have 3,445 in-game hours so I know what I am saying.

I am playing this game for almost 2 years,never left it or took a break from.I am a MR18 player who has nothing much to do in this game now.I am done maxing out 3 syndicates and bought everything so rep farming is no longer a fun option for me.I have more or less every single weapon in the game(formad 4-5 times) and all warframes too.So as you can see,I have nothing much to grind for.

Actually,I was about to quit few months ago only but then DE released the syndicates and the t4 void key packs with it.Suddenly me and my friend(he is also a veteran) started taking more and more interest in the game again.Those innumerable hours of T4S were so much fun.But we were playing so much for a reason,the huge amount of R5s that were the reward of T4S.There was a strange kind of a satisfaction everytime after seeing those 5 R5s popping on your screen.It was really a fun thing to do TBH(people who know would understand :D ).

But sadly the devs were unable to bear our happiness and took down the keys from the syndicate reward charts.now we get 3 random keys for 25k rep instead of 5 t4 keys for 5k rep.Brilliant! :D

Players like me decided to farm as much rep as possible and buy as much keys as possible so that even after they "take it away",we can enjoy the T4 keys for a long time.

Few days ago,DE nerfed the R5s from T4s because they want players to grind more and they want to make it less easy.My question is,If you are going to take something away,why give it in the first place and get our hopes high?Don't you guys like your supporters?The players who have supported you by giving you their hours and days?Why would take away something which is keeping many players glued to the game?You say that you want to see players happy.Trust me I see no happiness at all.What are you guys planning?What are you trying to do?

Please try to think from a player's perspective too from now.Anyway,veterans have nothing more to do other than waiting for an update to come.

absolut TRUE

I can say what Veterans should do, but it would cost my 3rd Warning.

Have an happy life without Warframe :)

Ah, you like to live dangerously I see...I too like to live dangerously. 

Anyways, I only have like 1500hrs and im feelin it man. Only half of your time!

That is why other f2p's exists.

sooooo true, i don't get whats the point of spending your whole life in a single mmo, there are a ton of mmo out there, i play like 4 or 5 mmo, and spend like 1 hour per day on ever single one, if i get sick of one, then try something else, mmo are not eternal

buys resource boosters and help the newbies out with getting sensors and neurodes  or help them to alerts if you can sometimes but there isn't anything attractive for long time supporters of the game as all the fun stuff has been taken out because of jealous and the not so keen players who just whine about stuff they don't quite understand.

They're trying to balance the game, pretty much.

I'm taking a break until U16 or the next event. I'm also running out of things to do, other than leveling the few weapons I have left (pretty much the crap that I have a better version of or don't really care about just to get the MR). There's just not enough in there right now to keep me playing. I still have several AW weapons to get, and figure out how the hell to get enough of that rare resource to actually research and build the stealth AW (I'm one of the few active members left in my clan and most others don't contribute). I just don't care enough about AW for that. I already have the best weapons for it anyway.

So yeah, better to take a break now and get motivation to play again through updates or an event.

Edited by FishNeedles

Im amazed by how many hours you managed to spend without ever taking a break.....damn. Im barely at 1k hours and i took multiple long breaks from the game and taking one just now(playing boobs and soul).

For me r5's weren't really that important, it was something i accumulated passively without checking how much i have and when i needed to max a mod i just used them and in most cases there were enough of them. That's just me though, so it's probably different for other people.

i used to buy a lot of maxed out mods instead of farming (for) them, so thats why this change doesn't really affect me other than maybe the future prices will be higher.

Few days ago,DE nerfed the R5s from T4s because they want players to grind more and they want to make it less easy.

That sounds like the exact opposite of what they did:

Mission Reward Changes

The following Missions / Rotations have been updated to include a pack of 5 Rare Fusion Cores as a reward:

• Hard Survival Missions (Enemy Level 20+), reward available on Rotation A .
  • Hard Interception Missions (Enemy Level 20+), reward available on Rotation B.

Edit: They're RARE Fusion cores for a reason. Do people even understand what they sound like when they complain about this crap?

Edited by SpottedSweater

That sounds like the exact opposite of what they did:

Mission Reward Changes

The following Missions / Rotations have been updated to include a pack of 5 Rare Fusion Cores as a reward:

• Hard Survival Missions (Enemy Level 20+), reward available on Rotation A .
  • Hard Interception Missions (Enemy Level 20+), reward available on Rotation B.

It's still nerfed bro. The drop rate is 25% in those missions, it used to be 77% in t4 survival. They are shafting us, plain and simple

It's still nerfed bro. The drop rate is 25% in those missions, it used to be 77% in t4 survival. They are shafting us, plain and simple

^This, it's how quickly you are able to get a decent number of cores in 1 game and not how many different game modes can drop them in Rotation X now

They're trying to balance the game, pretty much.

This is not balancing the game -.- No games will balance by changing drop rate from 77% to 25%. No games will balance by making things cost 5 times more with 5 times crappier things (Syndicate Keys). If such actions actually balanced the game, it just shows DE's incompetency in game design and pre-update analysis. How about spend more time fixing the bugs instead of thinking how to make players unhappy with all the balancing they are doing.