The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Mods From Pluto Spy Missions

Xiusa

I got two objectives and got Thermite Rounds.

---

Anyone knows if Jolt, High Voltage, Voltaic Strike, Shell Shock, Buzz Kill, Fanged Fusillade, Sweeping Serration, Maim, Piercing Caliber, Breach Loader, Bore, Auger Strike, Magma Chamber and Searing Steel drop? If they drop, where you got them?

They won't get released, only just came out. Wondering about piercing/slash set tho

Guys, why are you thinking that adding event mods in common mission drop table is good for you? Main part of this game is all about grinding. And grind must have the goals, hard attained goals . When goals became easy achievable - there is no satisfaction... Just imagine: if you got all frames / weapons / maxed mods in first few days / weeks will you play this game for a months?

This is my point, idk if i explained it well because of my bad english, but i tried at least...

Edited by XKent

When they don't appear enough in Survival.. they come to haunt me even more.

2f48f0a34c536b3a226ea78bd0cf1153.png

Assuming you don't get caught{alarm goes off} you'll use around 9-10 ciphers. Blueprint costs 250k. Well worth it.

Edited by Husla

Guys, why are you thinking that adding event mods in common mission drop table is good for you? Main part of this game is all about grinding. And grind must have the goals, hard attained goals . When goals became easy achievable - there is no satisfaction... Just imagine: if you got all frames / weapons / maxed mods in first few days / weeks will you play this game for a months?

This is my point, idk if i explained it well because of my bad english, but i tried at least...

The problem is you couldn't grind event mods. You could grind Platinum in order to buy those event mods off of someone from a limited and diminishing pool of mods, but it's not something you can grind for through the game itself. Now, you can grind for them through Spy missions. They aren't a guaranteed chance, so you'll probably run it 100 times before you get a set.

While what you say is for the most part true, albeit opinionated, it doesn't apply here. These event mods up until today were not grindable - that is why this is a good thing. Grind and goals are all well and good, but it's kind of a moot point when you can't actually get them in the first place. How easy they are to obtain is an entirely different subject.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

While what you say is for the most part true, albeit opinionated, it doesn't apply here. These event mods up until today were not grindable - that is why this is a good thing. Grind and goals are all well and good, but it's kind of a moot point when you can't actually get them in the first place. How easy they are to obtain is an entirely different subject.

and for those of you who recall how it was to get all of the tethra mods from the semirecent mutalist incursion event, it may take awhile to get one of them and so much longer for all.  but there is a chance now, so i suggest to be grateful for at least the chance now.

This is a great change. While the addition of event mods being farmable is a welcome introduction, the part that I really appreciate is having a reliable source of void keys outside of excavation/intereception. Giving players more choice is always a good thing.

The key is keeping the balance between OCD/grind and profits from in game currency with fun being in the center. You should play for fun. Surely, some feelings of achievement come from collecting everything (OCD), progress and leveling (grind) and exclusiveness of some items (only or more easily obtainable by platinum). This game is pay to win and not balanced by any means. But lack of balance is a price for diversity.

I hope you understand what I mean. It's about enjoying the ride. In my personal opinion DE rushes with new content too often (and does not fix very annoying old bugs).

New/casual players often don't see beyond the "pure fun" factor and I envy them to some point. I've witnessed too many cases of punishing players for getting Warframe's content too fast. On the other hand, community often reacts like a baby. It's comfy and content to some point but let us lick the candy of exploit once and we will cry very loud demanding it back.

Can someone tell me what mods you can get exactly

Operation Breeding Grounds: 
-Volcanic Edge
-Thermite Rounds
-Scorch
-Scatering Inferno

Operation Cryotic Front: 
-Vicious Frost
-Frostbite
-Rime Rounds
-Frigid Blast

It's not known if any other event set drops.
Edited by Dimbreath