Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Far, Im Still Receiving A Steady Stream Of R5 Cores...

Hypernaut1

Didnt really get to play much amidst the beginning of all of the r5 nerf panic. Recenly i put in some grind, and so far, i dont really feel that its changed ALL that much. Mind you, i dont grind the same levels over and over, but overall i feel like i am getting the same amount of r5s per session more or less.

Sometimes i feel people panic before playing.

Another note- with all the recent changes, ive noticed my play has become much more varied. I will say that Ducat farming felt a little more rough though. If anything, i would expect to see more complaints about that.

Edited by Hypernaut1

So I'm not the only one who finds the ducat fodder shortage more annoying than the R5 cores changes. Honestly, it's nice that we have a place to exchange spare prime parts for fancy stuff now, but the void drop tables seem to be so full of non-prime items that it's actually become tiresome to farm for actual prime parts.

If the Devs want to get people out of the Void, why not remove some of those cores, keys, and resources from the drop tables and make them easier to acquire on the starchart? That way people actually have a reason to play outside the Void, while the Void itself actually becomes a source of Prime items again.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

The whole issue is that people can't get their limitless supply of R5 cores easily anymore. If you were playing casually this nerf wasn't an issue, but if you were farming it, this was definitely a hardblow.

And please, spare the condescending tone. Warframe doesn't have anything that warrants people looking down on people playing casually. Because spending all your time in video game makes you cool, right?

The thing is that earlier i could basicly set myself a goal if i was bored doing other stuff like upgrade certain mods or get a second blind rage to rank 7 to work with different kinds of builds.

Now unfortunately i can't do this i just have to do random &#! missions wich aren't rewarding me anything besides a small chance of getting R5 cores.

I do not think this is what DE said during the devstream that they wanted things to be that way... repeating missions over and over for nothing with a small chance of getting r5 packs 'yay'.

So I'm not the only one who finds the ducat fodder shortage more annoying than the R5 cores changes. Honestly, it's nice that we have a place to exchange spare prime parts for fancy stuff now, but the void drop tables seem to be so full of non-prime items that it's actually become tiresome to farm for actual prime parts.

If the Devs want to get people out of the Void, why not remove some of those cores, keys, and resources from the drop tables and make them easier to acquire on the starchart? That way people actually have a reason to play outside the Void, while the Void itself actually becomes a source of Prime items again.

I've been thinking this as well. Especially how I get a T1 Defense key as a reward for every other T1 Capture mission and Forma Blueprints almost as often. I don't even mind the potatoes, since they have relevance to Primes.

A 60 minute run on T4S could get you over 50 cores, no questions asked.

60 Minutes of T4S now will get you maybe a third of that.

60 Minutes of these other new core dropping missions has gotten me, on average, somewhere around 20 cores.

A steady stream is subjective. 

Your steady stream may be less than mine. This is especially true for folks who have nothing to do, other than improve builds.

These new primed mods take over 500 rare 5 cores to max. Before, I could do something like that in about 10 hours of T4S. Now, it will take me almost quadruple the time in other, less challenging/fun, missions.

Someone who has over 1500 hours and only has maxing mods left to do will not be very motivated to spend over 40 hours just to make their build a tiny bit better. 

I'm not gonna keep arguing that you casuals can stay casuals but you guys have no right to tell how veterans/hardcore players should play. I will say this for the last time, did we ever say "You don't have to be stuck with rank 5-8/10 mods!", No? Okay, now why would you guys have to tell us we don't need to max our primed mods or actually have a life? Ironically, the reason why some people complain is the game is now like a chore/job, people don't want massive grinds, they have life (I have a job for my case). Again, 2013 veterans or players who has 1k+ hours spent in the game has nothing to do but to max their primed mods.

Also, you guys seem to forget that DE mentioned something about reducing the grind and increasing the quality of the game. Now tell me, how did this affect players? How did this reduce the grind? How did the increase in grind increased the quality of the game? Well, casuals be casuals so you guys obviously don't care but do note that your kind isn't the only ones playing this game.

Not liking the Casual/Veteran/Hardcore standpoint here, but you do make a couple of fair points.

i really dislike the core chance reduction as well, as maxing mods weren't time consuming enough...this is not an improvement in slightest.

+ giving us 25core alterts to shut us up or mitigate the flame wars over this issue is not helping at all.

Sometimes I question if "hardcore vets" even enjoy playing the game. If they dont why play?

Also- I have over 800hrs in game and play basically every day, so I consider myself hardcore. I think the term some of you should use to refer to yourselves is "oobsessive compulsive". Doing something over and over that you don't necessarily enjoy.

Sometimes I question if "hardcore vets" even enjoy playing the game. If they dont why play?

Also- I have over 800hrs in game and play basically every day, so I consider myself hardcore. I think the term some of you should use to refer to yourselves is "oobsessive compulsive". Doing something over and over that you don't necessarily enjoy.

If we didn't like/love playing Warframe, we wouldn't have reached 1k+ hours or lasted till 2015 in the first place. I think you get the message.

If I don't max out my Primed Flow the other vets will point and laugh :(