Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is Your Favourite Moderator ?

loratdem

None their an unneeded police force for a forum i wish they didn't exist all they do is stifle opinions and hide how unhappy the community is with DE.
communities like this should be self moderated by upvotes and down votes no need for censorship i know it's a big idea for most minds

The rules and guidelines in the Code of Conduct are rather clear and not hard at all to follow.

When it comes to voicing dissatisfaction and how unhappy a player is with the game, doing so in a mature manner without profanity, insults or vitriol is the way to do it. The developers want to make the game better, they want players to have fun while playing it. The best way for players to help them to help make the game better is to treat them as such.

Negative opinions and dissatisfaction are not censored nor stifled on these forums (in fact, negative feedback is encouraged as long as it's done so in a mature and respectful way--negative feedback indicates what players feel is wrong and needs fixing, which actually helps improve the game). What does get removed is toxic behavior that serves to shame, insult or otherwise threaten players or development staff alike.

The three pillars for good feedback (negative feedback can be good feedback) is:

1. Be Respectful - You wouldn't insult a child if their drawing isn't as good as Da'Vinci, same thinking applies here.

2. Be Objective - Avoid sensationalism and dramatization, be to the point.

3. Be Clear - Lay out what you think needs to be changed and how you would change it.

Thor, BoogieMan82, Windbow.

We can play this game... we can. 

Muahhahahahaha

;-; i didnt know there were so many mods....

*enters thread*

*realizes no one loves me because i'm a new mod*

*feels left-out*

*curls up in a corner*

i love you! notice me senpai!

The rules and guidelines in the Code of Conduct are rather clear and not hard at all to follow.

When it comes to voicing dissatisfaction and how unhappy a player is with the game, doing so in a mature manner without profanity, insults or vitriol is the way to do it. The developers want to make the game better, they want players to have fun while playing it. The best way for players to help them to help make the game better is to treat them as such.

Negative opinions and dissatisfaction are not censored nor stifled on these forums (in fact, negative feedback is encouraged as long as it's done so in a mature and respectful way--negative feedback indicates what players feel is wrong and needs fixing, which actually helps improve the game). What does get removed is toxic behavior that serves to shame, insult or otherwise threaten players or development staff alike.

The three pillars for good feedback (negative feedback can be good feedback) is:

1. Be Respectful - You wouldn't insult a child if their drawing isn't as good as Da'Vinci, same thinking applies here.

2. Be Objective - Avoid sensationalism and dramatization, be to the point.

3. Be Clear - Lay out what you think needs to be changed and how you would change it.

you call it code of conduct I call it censorship it's just a simple truth 

Because I'm an edgy vintage ironic hipster, my favorite mod is Ced23Ric. You've probably never heard of him...

You edgy vintage ironic hipster ! Oh, wait.... I know him too :3

Great Moderator, did a lot of stuff for the german community.

I just didn't write his name because I thought that we only talk about active/current Mods :s

*enters thread*

*realizes no one loves me because i'm a new mod*

*feels left-out*

*curls up in a corner*

*hugs DAFIRE*  there, there... <3

*hugs DAFIRE*  there, there... <3

wait a sec,you're the one doing the german "livestream summaries",

everytime i question myself with "Why I don't know german?!?!? WHYYY?!?! xD"

Imma say DAFIRE, just cos tgey are a chill person and fun to play with

Also the only one currently on my friends list

i'm the only one on your friend list because you're a number,and numbers speak a different language,so everyone thinks you want to kill them with math but you just want to be friends,in fact,only I(even though i suck at math) and Renegade343 understand your true intentions!

I love DAFIRE too ! He tried once to show us a trick with a lighter but failed and burned a puppy orphanage. Oooooh, good ol' times !

I stopped practising that trick when i burned an entire house down on accident,

No humans were hurt while the house was burning

wait a sec,you're the one doing the german "livestream summaries",

everytime i question myself with "Why I don't know german?!?!? WHYYY?!?! xD"

i'm the only one on your friend list because you're a number,and numbers speak a different language,so everyone thinks you want to kill them with math but you just want to be friends,in fact,only I(even though i suck at math) and Renegade343 understand your true intentions!

I stopped practising that trick when i burned an entire house down on accident,

No humans were hurt while the house was burning

I understand Sixty5 too! I just play on a different console.. Yeah that's the reason ... 

Yup!  or.... Get Judged by Arbiters of Hexis!/

Makem' want to Inspect this Vectis/

when I swing the Glaive and Wreck this - Hectic/

When I shred Mics... "Check it, Check it"/

Bring curses backwards like quick return/

Try to diss this mod, you gonna get burned/

Worse than Ember in mid December/

a decade after training with Master Splinter/

Bo Upside your face- dead Center/

Now watch me, overextend into the void/

Pull some Sigfried & Roy!/

I don't troll with Limbo, but boy!!!/

ok I'm done.   If I keep going I may have to give myself a warning point....

Yeah self moderated, that'll work out great with the insults and childish behaviours. Oh and the dev bash posts that serve little to no purpose but to anger others, troll threads etc etc.

Example: Destiny forums.

It's a cesspit back when destiny was released. There was no separation from the whining and needless trolling to the actual constructive posts.

I went to those forums once, during the beta days. Key word: once. Never again.