Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Public And Spy 2.0

Nomurah

Recent Spy 2.0 games with people in public have shown me the true colors of (some of) the community I play with everyday!

It's not uncommon for me to solo these now, as I most likely will have to in the end. Every single instance of playing with random players always results in me starting a game, people joining, one person failing a hack, that very person LEAVING immediately after, and every other player but myself bailing after him as well.

I mean, one run we went on (wish I had screen shots) my friend failed a hack, and one in our squad actually called us losers! Then proceeded to leaving after calling us noobs! Had never seen anything like that here in warframe.

But do they not realize that you still get stuff for hacking 1-2 of the other consoles? I know it can be frustrating and all, but is it really worth leaving to restart the mission with the possibility of a similar outcome?

AFAIK, the event mods that everybody is after these days only drop on a perfect run.  Gonna lead to tempers on a fail, though I'm somewhat surprised anybody after those would do anything but solo.

Though, if you mean the hack minigames, and you're not good at them, you should probably bring ciphers or let someone who did hack instead.

AFAIK, the event mods that everybody is after these days only drop on a perfect run.  Gonna lead to tempers on a fail, though I'm somewhat surprised anybody after those would do anything but solo.

Though, if you mean the hack minigames, and you're not good at them, you should probably bring ciphers or let someone who did hack instead.

Event mods? What? Spy 2.0 rewards event mods?

Simply the nature of those in a video game.

Practice your hacking skills and bring ciphers. They're here for a reason. Personally, I find the Grineer Console to be worlds more fun than the Corpus - mostly since Grineer requires extremely quick reflexes and a little cleverness. 

I was doing a Rank 5 Syndicate Spy mission, note that I did the first 2 Syndicate missions with this guy the Spy was the last, I went around finding medalions and 2 more joined and, man I hate to make such a sterotype but its what happened: a RHINO just rushed by everything and lost the first data. The guy who was with me since the start? Called all of us noobs and left, the other 2 followed soon after, I thanked my connection that I was the host.

Found 2 Rare medalions 4 Uncommon and 2 common, finished the mission and thats it.

I will just Solo, not because some other players can screw up, it happens, I screwed up with my directional melee and tripped the alarms once, but I just dont like the players that just bash others and leave.

Edited by Kao-Snake

I wonder if this the general direction for new mission type. Syndicate mission also discourage PUG. PUG friendly is unique to warframe and the reason that I pick this game. If I wanna play solo or with friend only, I would go play other mmo.

Just to clarify, since I only just found out the mods drop here from this post (not like I need them), but is a "Perfect" spy one where you do stealth on getting the three data masses (no alarms in the spy section no 30 seconds until the data is destroyed), or simply getting all three data masses?