Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny's Gear-Locking Is Way Worst Than Wow, Ssbm Touraments: Impressions.

Soulphoenix1

Man, things look so stupid in that game (But i like it still), here's two things that should be improved.

1. Please make a Raid/Heroic/Nightfall Finder. People don't deserve to be farming.

2. Have a trading system, this quite breaks your mind in two. 

3. Improve loot drops, better hope this is possible in the next expansion. 

WoW had heroics and raids, but they've added a finder so you can get better gear

Now, SSBM Tournaments

Damn, i suck at this. It was to a point that someone asked me to try Injustice. Oh wait, combo-based fighting games keeps dropping my combo input. So i tried this, and slowly getting better. But the Wii i had was tactical nuked. (Data to Project M was lost.)

But to not get warning posted for having fun in OFF-TOPIC again:

I too don't think Bungie knows about their own forums or they are very good at ignoring their community. :(

Bungie developed the game, its Activision thats running it. Thats why they have terrible recognition for their community. Plus, coming from warframe and comparing what DE does with its community to another game makes that game's devs look terrible. Simply because DE is awesome, and they love to listen to their community.

Bungie developed the game, its Activision thats running it. Thats why they have terrible recognition for their community. Plus, coming from warframe and comparing what DE does with its community to another game makes that game's devs look terrible. Simply because DE is awesome, and they love to listen to their community.

I'll say Warframe has a nice support as to listening to their community.. Haven't seen much of that. Last time they had a talk was with syndicate void keys and it was more against their idea and they still pushed through with it.

I'll say Warframe has a nice support as to listening to their community.. Haven't seen much of that. Last time they had a talk was with syndicate void keys and it was more against their idea and they still pushed through with it.

They're preparing for pax and all. They need *something* to present, yeah? That's why we haven't had U16 yet, either.

On another note, Activision's ruined Bungie. Bungie was one of the few AAA game companies I still respected really and they sold out to Activision, those greedy scumbags who only make games to make money now.

Do I like Destiny? Yes. Do I think it could have a lot more content to it? Yes. Do I think Activision should screw off and take CoD with them?

Yes.

Damn. Daybreak Games why can't you actually listen to community feedback gawd!

You never update Planetside 2 and when you do it's always buggy. Like yesterday I got out a vehicle and felll through the map! Like c'mon what the hell guys!?

I'm sure you guys will listen to me here! I'm sure!

They're preparing for pax and all. They need *something* to present, yeah? That's why we haven't had U16 yet, either.

On another note, Activision's ruined Bungie. Bungie was one of the few AAA game companies I still respected really and they sold out to Activision, those greedy scumbags who only make games to make money now.Yes.

Horrible horrible people. Wanting to make money for their work. Its worst than photographers, cab drivers, cleaners or even carpenters!

Btw, whats your profession? I bet you do it for free, I might wanna hire you.

Bungie and Activision are nothing compared to what happend with SoE Daybreak and the investment company that bought them to turn PlanetSide 2 into a even bigger cash cow then it was before. My poor NC does not like it! Also... RIP Higby.

Did I see the word FireFall somewhere in this tread? Hmmm....

Edited by Zeranov