Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Was Your First Frame Or Favorite Frame

Stop-Hammertime

Starter: Mag

First Built: This is hard to remember, I am pretty sure it was Oberon though. It was during cicero crisis. I didn't like him too much. That time period is a

jumble, I remember getting Oberon, Rhino and Trinity around the same time.

Favorite: So hard to choose a favorite. I like Nyx, Loki, Nova and spend most of my time playing these three frames right now. If I had to pick a favorite, Loki.

Starter: Excalibur. I wanted to start out "basic" where abilities were concerned.

First build: Rhino. I used him extensively back in the day because his iron skin made everything much easier for me, especially since I was a solo player who liked to kill everything on the map.

Favorite frame: Tough to pick. It's a tie between Frost Prime, Nyx and Booben.

Starters frame: Volt

First built frame: Rhino (built more than 2 years ago)

Favourite Frame: Rhino (Prime)

Rhino went through nerfs and buffs, but nothing made me loose interest in this frame.

Most likely since I've created a devastating melee playstyle that reaches its max potential when using Rhino. A melee playstyle that, so far, managed to outperform every single gun in the game.

Starter: Mag

First Build: Rhino he is a must have since i saw him on the Steam Open Betatrailer 2013. The grind for his helmed was terrible  almost 2 weeks nearly over 100 runs for the Rhino Helmed Bp

Favorites : Rhino, Loki & Nova have also 3 of them Potatoed & 4* Formed in inventar. 1 Primed & 2 regular version.

Starter frame: Excalibur

First Built: Rhino

Favorite: Oberon

Basically, started out in the trenches for 60hours or so, got a tank for 400+, upgraded to special forces for 250 at current, pretty much how I explain my learning curve to find my groove in the game, and man, its been a blast!

Starter: Excalibur. Back in the days when Loki was still a starter option, too. Oh, if only I knew....

First Built: Rhino. He's gonna be most people's answer since he's basically the essential starter frame and the only other one you have immediate access to as a noob.

Favorite: Vauban, with Loki Prime at a VERY close second. He isn't a very talked about frame and I don't see many people listing him as their favorite, and I'll never understand how. He is my king of CC and a proper player can carry a team in any endless mission type

I started with Loki, but decided to save him for endgame and bought Volt instead. So I consider myself a Volt starter, sort of. He's still my favourite (but now he has to share that spot with Mesa), and I'd only ever replace him if his Prime variant has nice buffs and looks. I later got back to Loki when I was MR6 or so and decided I wouldn't suck so much playing him.

My first crafted frame was Oberon. I had parts for Rhino, Valkyr and Nyx at the time, but I really wanted the "deer frame" despite everyone telling me how bad he was (I remember there was a Nekros vs Oberon dispute going on, but I'd always pick Oberon). I think I spent well over a month playing no frame but him when he got his much needed upgrades. Design-wise, I think he's the best looking frame out there.

I started with Mag who I liked so much I didn't build a 2nd frame for a very long time. I eventually chose Nyx for a 2nd...and after building all the frames she's still my favorite (replaced with prime version). Also really like Valkyr, Saryn, and Nova...but Nyx is still my go to frame for solo missions.