The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

People should stop taking every word here so literally. Strategists and tacticians run in the same vein, and boil down to the Whats and Hows.The Warframe descriptions aren't unshakable holy text. Vauban is more an engineer than a tactician, but being tactical or strategic isn't a quality exclusive to any Frame. Is Volt an alternative to guns? Not even remotely.

Well, Volt can be tactical. In the last heavy melee only TAC alert I was playing with Volt. Built shields, tried to shock em, but most importantly, I spammed speed around, which also increases attack speed. This was really useful with the slow heavy melee weapons.

You beat it with Volt, too. Nothing like going against the machine. Let's hope you didn't use those dreaded tactics to do so or you might get called a Vauban.

Edited by SinReplica

since you want to quote me on what I said about volt, heres my challenge to you.. map triton, location Neptune, task 3k dig points frame volt enemy type corpus. go now and tell me what you think of his tactical abilities if there is any...

disclaimer: he's supposedly to be very strong against this enemy type.

Being able to kill enemies with relative ease in this game doesn't define tactical. Having to use a series of procedures to deal with said enemy does. You're putting him in a situation that would support this.

Edited by SinReplica

Soo with the latest prime instalment in WF.

(Unless DE want to troll us and bring in booben)

Are we going to see more volt in high tiers mission like t4 survival.

TBH I never seen one on high lvl mission. As a volt user myself. I would still not bring him.

I already head to stuff like T4 Survival and Defense as Volt, it's all about using his powers just right (and if you can find a good choke point electric shield can turn it into an almost impenetrable bunker). Would be nice to see an influx of more Volts though, a party of 4 Volts stacking Electric Shield...so much damage.  

I do hope they give him a looking over before or soon after Volt Prime is released, or at least Overload.  The Stun procs on that need to override any animation an enemy could be in, Wide range stun+damage will cement Volts place in high level content.

Edited by Aumaan

Volt is very viable in high-end play, he just isn't a nuker (unless you go 4x corrosive projection, and even then there are frames who do it better). Top-tier mobility, spammable CCs, and electric shield damage stacking. He's quite good

Not sure why everyone assumes they know exactly when a new prime should be coming. In some ways it seems obvious that Prime Access is generally separated by roughly 90 days, but there is still some amount of time between teaser release and Prime Access release.

That arrogant manner of putting words together.

Dear, the Prime Access is up for 90 days and has and "ending soon" 1 week prior to its ending. Since there are still 10-12 days left, I can`t see why this thread.

Also, teaser trailer come out 2 weeks before the 90 days end.