Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 5 Most Fun Weapons To Use!

Arkardu

1. Supra

2. Vulkar

3. AkJagara

4. Tipedo

5. Flux Rifle

And since i aint following mainstream, imma list my top 10.

6. Fluctus

7. Tiberon

8. Rakta Ballistica

9. Ogris specifically for solo spy 2.0 since explosive weapons are 100% silent rofl

10. Dread (cuz bows <3)

in no particular order

Jat Kittag- dat jump attack doe is hilarity in 2 handed form

Serro- out of everything ive leveled in this game, this was by far the funnest and most OP feeling giving weapon out. one swing, and urbody doin dat stanky leg

Vaykor Marelok- on health based tank frames, you dont die.

Miter- back when the triple shot Miter was hot

dat glorious TIGRIS... Super Saiyan Level 5 back when Specters had the full auto bug.... /misses this terribly

honorable mention has to go to the Brakk... the baddest of the OP secondaries, only the winners who earned it in glorious battle with heathen traitorous infidels were blessed to enjoy it in all of its full unnerfed capacity. These days... not so much. But back when it first came out? LOL OP PLZ NERF

Edited by Kartumterek

• 1 month later...

1.  Kronen - they just look so frickin awesome

2.  Amprex - zap zap

3.  Dual Zoren/Ichor on Valkyr with fury/berserker and warcry.  Blendertime!

4.  Boar Prime with Shotgun Spazz - satisfying red mist everywhere

5.  Any Sniper rifle without using the scope  (since scope on those things inhibit you most of the time).  Such satisfying one-shots everywhere, and it feels challenging.

Honestly though, most of the weapons in the game are fun to use for a little bit at least.

Most fun...hmm...

1) Grakata. Fully--and correctly--modded, this thing just screams "going cyclic!". Hosing downs hordes of enemies with total abandon = fun.

2) Hek. A 6 forma Hek is a brutal weapon, especially with the syndicate mod. Watching a dozen enemies melt in front of one shot charge = fun.

3) Glaive (and GlaiveP). It's the glaive, especially now with the retro skin. You can do so many amazing things with it, but hurling it into a group of charging enemies and mowing them down = fun...especially if you can run laterally on the return and get a few more from behind... yes, shield lancer that means you.

4) Braton Prime. Pretty much the same reasoning as the Grakata, but the fun runs out a bit more quickly. However, blasting enemies into doll rags never gets old. Corking off a magazine into a mass of grineer and watching the blood and body parts simply fountain...ah, death, where is thy sting? Obviously, past the muzzle of the BratonP.

5) Soma Prime. Yes, this is a trend. Endless magazine + holy cats fire rate + crits out the wazoo = fun...and lots of it with big, BIG numbers.

Glaxion (It's cool... literally)

Opticor (IMMA FIRING MAH LAZOR)

Electric Serro+Bleeding Willow (Dance Dance Electrocution!)

Jat Kittag + Shattering Strom (free space ticket for the masses)

Tysis (cloth stripper or Xmas tree maker)

Actually, there're more fun weapons but on the list is the most effective in my hand.

Aaah only five? I have so many :D

Miter is always at or near the top for me. Spinning blades of paaaain.

Glaxion is also mega-fun, and arguably the king of procs (maybe tied with the Tysis).

Lanka is the futuristic sniper rifle to me, love it.

Detron, because... I don't know, I just find it really really fun.

Hek is rapidly becoming a favourite. It's just so... meaty.

Get a Supra, put nothing but magazine capacity, fire rate and multishot mods, get a Mirage, use Hall of Mirrors. Fire the Supra until your magazine runs dry. Enjoy being a Human (Tenno) mobile AA gun. Sure, you might only land 1 of the one million shots you fire, but damn, is it pretty, and fun.