Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

Those moments when my Notifications says three people have quoted me and I think 'Uh-oh... What did I say?'

I thought Megan had said there would be no Devstream but then I was watching it again today to check and thought she was saying no Devstream this week.  Now I don't know what to think...

She probably derped for a second when she said it. Devstreams are bi-weekly, and the last devstream was a week ago.

More like around that time. It's possible they may run into 'bumps' along the way. The important thing to remember is that these bumps can happen and when they do try not to freak out like people did with U13.

Edited by Postal_pat

Thread merging madness caused much confusion while in the middle of an edit...

She probably derped for a second when she said it. Devstreams are bi-weekly, and the last devstream was a week ago.

She said "We wont see you tomorrow, there's no devstream, we'll see you next week for Prime Time #64".

This would be situation normal as we weren't expecting a devstream today but that is what she said.

On Prime Time they said there would be no Friday devstream.

This points to a huge rush to get the update out on Friday, at most doing a prep-event/hotfix on Wednesday.

They said there is no devstream tomorrow (which is today) because it's next Friday. 

So I wonder if all capture missions are now going to technically be Cephalon Simaris capture-digitize missions.  As that's what we've always been doing and it never made sense.

I also wonder if that means we may still get a Capture 2.0 for Lotus/Syndicate missions which involve actually capturing live targets and having to bodily drag or push them around.  Like  maybe reduced speed/can only use side-arm, maybe they will function as a human shield?

FINALLY! So about a week right?

DE has never actually made the release date on the hype sites.

On one, They had 7 monitors, one turning on each day.

The last one turned on to have a week long timer on it. Don't have expectations.

Yes, this is the hype site. Looks like I was right. U16 coming March 18th. Yay!

DE has never actually made the release date on the hype sites.

On one, They had 7 monitors, one turning on each day.

The last one turned on to have a week long timer on it. Don't have expectations.

But that wasn't planned.

So... he's a Reaper. Right? I mean, assimilating people so that they "live forever"? Yeah, I was excited about Simaris, now I just. Meh

Too lewd, Katakuna.

Have you been around these forums at all? Don't listen to this guy, keep the (alleged) lewdness comin'