Ask A Cephalon, March 17

DE_Adam

Where should a musically inclined Tenno go to make a few spare credits?  How do you keep your friendship with Saryn, without dying from a horribly toxic venom?  Do Cephalon's have a preference in pets?

Another round of questions means more answers from Cephalon Cordylon.  Didn't get your question answered yet?  That's alright.  Leave a query below and Cordylon will be sure to respond as soon as his busy schedule permits.

-DE_Adam

Hrmmm... slightly saddened by these question... NO matter!

Potential Questions (Pick one, I'm concerned you can't handle more than that):

What, exactly, are the "Orbiters" that our Armor and Foundry are located in? Are they just space closets or are they a part of something bigger?

What, exactly, are we using to revive our Tenno allies when they're bleeding out? What IS that Magic Green Mist?

Do your databases hold any knowledge on a man named "Hayden Tenno"?

Alad V managed to survive our assassination attempt on him to begin utilizing the Infested against us. Do you have any theories on how? I thought my fellow Tenno were pretty thorough in their execution, but does his survival mean that other enemy commanders we thought we slew may rise against us again?

I saw from afar one of our Warframe dissected by Alad V while storming his labs on Jupiter to cut him down for his atrocities. It appeared to be hollow. Should that have been or were my eyes playing tricks on me?
Edited by Morec0

What would be the best way to permanently destroy, or 'kill', a Cephalon?

Now now, don't worry. This is purely hypothetical.

I have absolutely nooo intentions of killing Ordis. He is my best friend!

Yes... yes, I know you've been thinking, Ordis..... But not for long.....

As a chosen warrior of the Orokin, I require more information about my foe: the stalker. He claims to have been there, the day the tenno brought peace and order to our masters. Freeing them from their burdens of strife and falling to their own evil creations. If this stalker wishes to hunt us the most noble tenno, the shepherds of the Sol system then I humbly request a means to hunt him back. Or at least give me answer on "how the stalker was able to get my tenno.liset email address to spam me message he is coming for me?"