The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....... U16. 8 Man Raid Eh? Whats Your Raid Team Line Up?

Rayzenfloss

Its Easy to Guess that Most of the Active Clans are already Preparing a Raid team. its Scary to just enter the pub :) you know.... that random people hehehehehe.....

For our Clan we Prepare a Exca,vanshee,trin,frost,nova,loki,mesa,rhino all well geard & build for our first try tomorrow. bringing 50+ team restore hp,energy,ammo + so many chippers & Specters almost all of us will bring those gears.

I almost feel like were going to massive clan war Lol, even this game dont provide large scale pvp.

any other clan here already talked about your line ups?

How can you even guess what the lineup is? I mean, until you actually see what the mission is like, you won't have any idea what to bring or what's useful.

You can make some guesses, but until we actually see what it's got to offer, there's no real point.

CaptainPlanet frame

Step1; Take 5 chromas and give them different energy colours

Step 2; Duct tape said chromas

Step 3; "BY OUR POWERS COMBINED!!!" 

After that, 3 nekros' coz why not amirite?

Also, I suspect that 8 man raids are gonna be locked behind the triangulator, failing them means you lose the key, adn theres gonna be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many bugs to actually enjoy them until at least a few patches in to u16 :s

Enemy levels start at 80 apparently.

4x Corrosive Projection

1x Trinity

1x Nova (max slow)

1x Limbo

1x Loki (radial disarm)

Other 4 slots could be another similarly built team, or another trinity with valkyrs and nyx.

Edited by Zagrax

loki , trin , nova , nyx , frost , banshee , booben , volt ; 4CP, 4ES

can u rly think of anything that the above team couldnt deal with? certainly there could possibly be a few trades (mag/rhino/zephyr/etc) but i picked the most important solid ones

How can you even guess what the lineup is? I mean, until you actually see what the mission is like, you won't have any idea what to bring or what's useful.

You can make some guesses, but until we actually see what it's got to offer, there's no real point.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Extremely defensive frames or people like Nova, because the enemies will scale with the usual artificial difficulty 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All Limbo for one reason.

8 man Tea Party, screw the raid.

i lik dis gai =]