Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think A Warframe Feels Like?

Anatolius

For a while now I have kinda considered this question. Not to be silly but because of their texture and what the lore describes to be their composition.

Some parts look fleshy like in Nekros

some are matte like Nova's legs or shiny like her.. everything

So If a warframe were next to you and you could reach out and touch it, what do you think it would feel like? Would it produce heat?, Could you hear a heart or any kind of organs in there?

Personally I think that it might feel like glossed leather for Excalibur, Volt, Mesa, Sayrn and those with more clothing looking attire. Chroma might fight under this as tanned dragon skin

Those that might feel like rubber might be Trinity, Nova, Ember and anything else more skin tight 

Organic, something more along the lines of flesh like a skin of a frog would be Nekros, the neck area on Oberon, and Hydroid. They produce no perspiration but it still feels kinda.. clammy. 

Of course with that, I do believe that they are multi layed as well and infused with void energy to make them tough so its not something you can just cut thought with your grandma's butter knife

I do think that [HEADCANON] even though tenno may be some form of organic life form inside, you cant hear any of their hearts or their stomach growl or their muscles stretch or move. I think that if you could put your ear up to their bodies, it would be something like ocean waves, Something very flowy like wind. But you can only hear it if you get very close and it is completely silent. Like there is a layer of energy that is wrapped over the Tenno inside the warframe.

They also produce no form of heat. I like to think they live as mysteriously as they act so you could never hear one sneak up on you or feel their presence.Except maybe Ember, Frost and Volt, no form of thermo heat or lack there of would be produced by a warframe. But they also dont take in heat, as in they dont feel cold to touch. Maybe room temp. [/HEADCANON]

So what do you guys think? If the thought ever crossed your mind at is.

Edited by Anatolius

to make it short METAL skin ... mostly cold...., also emotionless since eternal pain (or lack of pain receptors) are the source that the tenno survived and havent gone full "zombie insane" like the rest of the humans which were infected

Also the actual fully infected ones  "seem to be" painless i havent seen any of them screaming in pain or rolling on the floors in agony if you hurt them so in conclusion even the "painfilled" ones dont feel much of it in the end of the mutation cycle

Edited by Severuslanskerr

I suppose metallic, and cold.

No that thought has never crossed my mind.

or probably organic, fleshly and warm on the inside,

I've always wondered do tenno wear anything underneath their warframes or are they just naked cause some of them look skin tight like excaliburs for example.

Metallic, since sparks go flying whenever they slide on metal floors.  Relatively smooth metal, I would imagine, judging from appearance (though I suppose that can vary depending on the frame being molested).  With a moderate temperature, since I like to believe there are living organisms in those suits.

Would not actually try and touch one, though.  They might bite.

Painful. The amount of energy inside of warframes literally bleeds out into the atmosphere around it, I imagine it would give a burning sensation to touch one. It would likely be semi-rigid, but overall, the sensation of touching it would be like trying to touch hot coals.

Honestly, when I read the title, I was contemplating their emotions. For that, I imagine they're a mixture of sad and angry, in a very slow-burn kind of fashion. Inherently placid, and with a slight bright spot of hope. They want peace, but are mainly consumed with serious hatred for pretty much everything disrupting that. Very distraught, with an over-arching goal of killing everything wrecking the world, but a sort of emptiness that keeps them from enjoying the peace they create, hence the reason they cryosleep to just avoid dealing with the pleasantness they can never really enjoy. They never really are "happy", so much as varying levels of "not wanting to kill everything in sight". This is known, and it is feared, and that's why they are notorious throughout the system, even before the first awoke.

i'd say it is like a smooth, but very solid rubbery material that is warm and buzzing with energy. and some surface metal framing as is seen for function and design appeal.   beneath the surface layers are metallic energy channels like buses across a circuit board.