Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It So Hard Just To Get A 75% Off Discount?

air248

So, I played for about a year, and I only got a 75% off ONCE. Now as I get familiar with this game and decided to buy platium,the 75%off discounts never came. Is it just me or many people are wishing for a 75% dicount?

By the way, who thinks buying platium is way too expensive?

I didnt see one for about a year I think. But I am glad - that way I am not tempted to waste money ( especially not with a support that leaves my ticket untouched since almost two weeks leaving me with an unplayable ash - someone even looked at it and thought it wasnt even worth a comment lol ).

Edit : Someone speculated that the rate depends on the country from where you connect.

Edited by AdFinitum

I dont wanna make you feel sad, but its not like RNG or some players are just quite lucky when it comes to that, that 75% off plat discount normaly pops up on my account once or twice a week, every week since I came back last November. my last popup just end few hrs ago.

So, I played for about a year, and I only got a 75% off ONCE. Now as I get familiar with this game and decided to buy platium,the 75%off discounts never came. Is it just me or many people are wishing for a 75% dicount?

By the way, who thinks buying platium is way too expensive?

Plat is overpriced on purpose because of the deals (you can't get).

The login system is rigged to give you specific items based on if you buy plat or how often you log in, if you think it's random you're crazy.

Make an alt account and login once a week and never buy plat on it and you will see a massive difference.

The login system is there to hook players that are still undecided or to turn f2p players into paying players.  It's not about rewarding players that are already hooked or paying.

Edited by Spindle99

Plat is overpriced on purpose because of the deals (you can't get).

The login system is rigged to give you specific items based on if you buy plat or how often you log in, if you think it's random you're crazy.

Make an alt account and login once a week and never buy plat on it and you will see a massive difference.

The login system is there to hook players that are still undecided or to turn f2p players into paying players.  It's not about rewarding players that are already hooked or paying.

Yeah. I've never gotten a 75% discount. I think they know I'm going to buy at 50% if I need plat, etc. =\

Alright, the people who "regularly" get it, how often do you log on? 1/day for rewards? 1/week? I'm wondering if it's meant to entice people to play more, so if people are already logging on everyday, it simply doesn't bother. I've missed logging on everyday for the daily reward less than a dozen times in about two years and I've never seen a 75% off. I've seen a 50% off once.

Edited by Endrian

I've been playing since closed beta, basically since the start.

the number of 75% discounts I have gotten these 2 years is quite high...I'll just tell you that only this year I have logged in and gotten a 75% off discount 38 times from which i only used 4 since last year I got over 120 and I already have too much plat and nothing to spend it on...it's just luck...

or not...

my gf never gets a 75% off but the moment i log into her account with my computer...she gets one...i've gotten her 4 discounts already in 3 weeks of playing with her account...i don't know how or why it happens 

I also, back in time, calculated the necesary amount of offline days I needed to get a 75% off when i logged back in. 27 exact days being offline and I would always get a 75%off...but some people say that it only works if you have already purchased some plat so they are more willing to give you...I dunno how it works

Edited by Domaik

From my personal experience, that's not true.

I bought plat and Nyx prime access the next month, and still got a bunch of them.

More than 1 every month/week.

The problem with RNG is there is a small chance of something never happen in a short time span.