Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Most Players Want From The Devs(Quick Version)

Ratagain

Ignore this A****** like many in the game do.

Quick Draw

Basically quick slash for you secondary firearm.

Rhino Instead Of Volt As A Starter

Because Volt is like Zephyr and Banshee easy to learn but hard to master ,and Rhino is easy to learn and master,many players think that Rhino should be the starter.Making it easy for new players to pick up Rhino.

Excalibur Dropping From Vor

Many think that Excalibur should drop from Vor instead of Ambulas.Giving new players easy access to more starter warframes.

More Warframe Slots Rather Then Platinum At The Beginning

Many of the older players think newer players should get 5 warfarme slots rather then free platinum at the beginning.

Limbo And Frost Changes

Frosts Snow Globe should have a health or a timer.

If limbo puts one of his teammates in limbo they should be able to leave Limbo on their own.

Edited by Ratagain

They can, by rolling or doing a backflip. Also, it's called the Rift,  Limbo is the warframe.

Edit: Their own.

Also don't Shoot the messenger.

Also how old this info is non of my problem

Edited by Ratagain

Ratagain , why rhino should not be a starter ? because it's an easy frame to get, so far it's the second you can obtain . Volt instead, need research and a tenno lab, so , a clan . volt replace loki, they are both in matter a gameplay swift orianted , rhino instead is a tank.

quick draw, ... already quick enought in my opinion , we are not Lucky luke and it's a good point to have at least some time between two weapon,

Excal dropping from vor , vor have already 2 things on his mercury loot tabble, cronnus, and seer component and bp , adding a frame whil be like phobos, a hell to obtein it 

plat is here to make you learn the market basis, you shall indead put it in weapon slot or WF slot but some peoples don't feel that way, supressing beginner plat and you supress Their freedom 

As a Frost player I had to adapt with the new game mechanic, and it's really Ok 

When the messenger is delivering to us a message from themselves, we can shoot the messenger. Do not claim to represent "most players" unless you can substantiate that claim.

This is the thing most people said they want.You have better post them.

That is actually completely incorrect. :/

I am not the voice of all people,but your not two.This is what most people said.If don't like them post your own.I am stop no one to post anything on this forums

Edited by Ratagain

look dude how do you know i am wrong?

Any thread I've seen that wants to put Rhino as a starter gets shot down immediately. I have never seen anyone who wanted to put Excalibur as a drop for Vor. Again, haven't seen a thread about having more slots to start off with. I've only seen suggested changes for Frost. Quick draw would be the only thing on here that is somewhat wanted (emphasis on somewhat).

You should remember that you are talking with someone who spends a crap load of time on the forums. :/

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

Quick Draw

Basically quick slash for you secondary firearm.

Rhino Instead Of Volt As A Starter

Because Volt is like Zephyr and Banshee easy to learn but hard to master ,and Rhino is easy to learn and master,many players think that Rhino should be the starter.Making it easy for new players to pick up Rhino.

Excalibur Dropping From Vor

Many think that Excalibur should drop from Vor instead of Ambulas.Giving new players easy access to more starter warframes.

More Warframe Slots Rather Then Platinum At The Beginning

Many of the older players think newer players should get 5 warfarme slots rather then free platinum at the beginning.

Limbo And Frost Changes

Frosts Snow Globe should have a health or a timer.

If limbo puts one of his teammates in limbo they should be able to leave Limbo on their own.

i'm not sure where you got your "what most players want" from (most of us want fairer grind, better balancing and a better reason to play and have fun aside from obtaining mastery ranks, and some want a challenge), but i'll play along.

quick draw - not a bad idea. not sure how the controls will work though for stuff like castanas.

rhino + excal - no real opinion on this. excal is a bit of a joke nowadays anyway, no advantage in being able to get him earlier.

more slots - would be nice for newer players but would cut into DEs profits, and we all know money always wins in these situations. i'll be happy to be proven wrong but i'm not getting my hopes up.

snow globe - it does have health and a timer. try and learn about the various frames' skills before commiting to a forum post.

limbo banish - just do a forward roll to leave the rift.

edit: guys, don't waste time arguing over the "most players" thing. he's obviously learnt to mind-read and knows everything about everyone.

Edited by Shy0