Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt P Chasis Drop Rate.... Laughably Low?

SilverZs

I got the Chassis and Helmet in 2 runs.... one after another, literally. It's not too low, but I do think that they lower new prime drop rates to force us to either pay, or play insane amounts to get the stuff. just wait an update or two and you'll likely get it easily.

Tier C rotation + Drop table Dilution + endless laughter from glorious platinum overlords = how dare you commit thought crimes against the state. The drop tables are fine and are working as intended.

Seriously though, I have a stack of R5's from this nightmare as well.

Edited by Nariala

Chasis were easy...systems on the other hand, spent around ~10 hours already doing T1S, still no systems.

They were all easy, 1 run to 80 min and I got the systems.

2 runs for helmet and chassis.

Another cry topic..........

Yeah, it´s allways the same when something new ( especially PA ) is released.

They were all easy, 1 run to 80 min and I got the systems.

2 runs for helmet and chassis.

Yeah, it´s allways the same when something new ( especially PA ) is released.

The countless masses asking for the chassis and little else in trade chat speaks volumes more for the situation than your "easy lol crimoar" crap. Chassis is statistically harder to get than the other parts. Simple and clean. Your lucky run is just lucky.

The countless masses asking for the chassis and little else in trade chat speaks volumes more for the situation than your "easy lol crimoar" crap. Chassis is statistically harder to get than the other parts. Simple and clean. Your lucky run is just lucky.

That actually means nothing. In one country they are asking for chassis and in another country they are asking for systems way more often.

It´s the same with Stalker weapons, it took me 1000h to get the Hate, other people need 1000h to get Despair.

Got relatively lucky. But it's as rare as Nova Prime Chassis and some other stuff.

It's probably the Volt Prime part that is the most difficult to get. If you get a good team you may want to do long camp runs. Not as fun, but saves keys.

I was going to do one with a few friends yesterday, but we got the chassis at 20.