Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.5

DE_Adam

Still no fix for melee auto targeting not working properly for Blind Justice's Heeding Call combo.

The last attack (the big leap attack) still tends to root you in place after the second-last attack kicked the enemy away from you.I would like to hit the leap consistently and stick to the enemy i'm targeting, for a change.

Still no fix for secondary weapons clipping onto chroma weirdly,using the nekros noble animation.Hikkou Prime,specifically.

• Fixed Boss Sigils missing from the drop tables. Our apologies on how long this took to investigate.

Still not drop from all 4 bosses, only from Vay Hek and Jackal. Sigils still missing from Nef Anyo and Tyl Regor.

There ought to be a "Prime Tint Color" added for all prime weapons, so they don't have to completely rearrange the already existing colors we've made.

The problem isn't the colour, the problem is the artists have no idea how to standardise anything so mixing and matching parts is a nightmare:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/406205-irregular-metallic-tints/#entry4481694

Still no fix for mesa agile shoulder attachments clipping:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/383445-mesa-agile-still-busted/#entry4229672

C'mon, it's been months...

Edited by ReizoRyuu

It's nice to have done something for Volt Prime's textures... But what about the others? There are quite a few textures that appear to have either low rez or trouble correctly loading or something...^^'

Thanks for the update!

Seeing all the "still no fix for"s, I wonder why there isn't any way to check up on the state of existing bugs for players (is it aknowledged, worked on, not deemed a bug, ...).

Is it really the best solution to repeat bugs that are persistant in the thread after every patch and hotfix?

I don't feel so, but if thats the way wanted by DE, i can gladly start :-)

So, that was and is disappointing.

The Simulacrum still counts as a mission failure. Once you go in, there's no way out at all. That means the Simulacrum is currently useless.

There's still no fix for random crashing.  This is at the start of a mission, before the flying Liset animation. No rhyme or reason, but the game just randomly crashes.  I've got a listing together of WAR-###### numbers, that I'll start posting.  Oh boy, maybe something will actually get done about it....by U18.

Finally, those broken manics.  You only offer an audio cue that they are about to attack.  Loki/Loki Prime both disable audio when they are invisible.  This means that more than once I was insta killed by a manic, without any sort of warning.  Maybe you should consider altering that cue, or giving some sort of visual (similar to every other similar encounter).