Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.5

DE_Adam

Still no fix for the metal on the prime accessories not being set to Tint Color 4...

There ought to be a "Prime Tint Color" added for all prime weapons, so they don't have to completely rearrange the already existing colors we've made.

wtf.. All that hours of stalker sigil farming..... oh my god.... you guys are kiddin arent you? just lost my faith in the lotus.

Stalker Sigil still dropped, I seen people wear it just fine. They mean Sigils like Nerf Anyo and normal bosses from the solar system...

...And just after stalker popped up for me and proptly got shot, leaving no sigil. FML

Again it was Normal Boss sigils they refer too, even G3 Sigils where dropping 
Edited by Fionntan

• Improved the texture details on Volt Prime.

Uhhh...I don't know about earlier since I only claim Volt Prime from my foundry just now, but from my view, it's still far from being smooth. Even alternate helmet texture and immortal skin look sharper and smoother than this.

Warframe0082.jpg

Chroma needs a fix for his heavy damage fall off! Fury is nearly senseless being used at all!

My Boltor Prime isn't even hitting 10k anymor, and opened a thread before, which shows multiple 41k hits. So you cannot deny that something has been changed/went wrong!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/429850-chroma-ew-va-build-chromas-cold-fail/#entry4766431

What are the drop rates of sigils?

I've gotten AdalV/Ruk 1st run, Vor/Phorid/Jackal with 3-6 runs.

Nef Anyo, I did like more than 20 runs and still no sigil.

Did 1 tyl regor run too and no sigil. Now doing other bosses incae Tyl Regor and Nef Anyo are still bugged or missing sigils alltogether.

Edit: Note that ALL of mentioned runs are made after this hotfix, since I didn't know either that there were sigils before from regular starchart bosses =D

Edited by -Zr-Scroll