Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Will Bring Something New

Deshiel

Baro Ki'Teer should be monitored by DE to ensure he doesn't re-use items for at least 3-4 appearances. That or change his system, make him give 4 new items each time, and in a 5th slot, an item from his previous appearance. and make every 3-4 appearances a repeat day. That or give darvo some of the items just at random. Just to keep baro fresh and exciting every TWO weeks. Srsly, two weeks for repeats. Not expecting much this Friday already....

They stopped him from having completely new inventories because players were burning out just farming for ducats. 

While its a nice concept, its not a good one. I'd like to see his inventory do a 50/50. 50% returning items, 50% new items. Nice even balance, doesn't require a full 1500-2000 ducats per visit. Cashmoney should only cost you 500-750 if that, depending on if you need the repeated items or are not interested in the new ones.

Suddenly... Prisma Kraken

Cool, the fitting complement for the Prisma Gorgon (which is AWSOME; slap magnetic damage and metal auger on it and say hi err byebye to Nullifiers and other annoyances). Me waaaant.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

I kind of like the current pace now a couple of a new thing or two with a few old things. It gives those who couldn't/didn't get something before a chance to get something and those of us who have the older stuff something new. I didnt like farming tons of void to get stuff for ducats. Hopefully there'll be ducat alerts on the star chart eventually.