Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U16.2 Leaked Content (New Skin, New Weapons)

faustias

According to my source, here are some special notes that are going to happen on Thursday next week.

- All Shotgun weapons, including Brakk and Bronco, with have extended damage-falloff range by 50%

- Point Blank's damage per rank will be 12% per rank to compensate the damage falloff extension.

- Rare resources drop chance slightly increased, including Tellurium

- Increase Affinity gain on Archwing missions by 50%

- Lowered armor scaling on Grineer units, including corrupted ones.

- Finishers will have its affinity bonus returned

- Observatory room in Relays will have trees and duel rings.

- Overextended's damage penalty reduced to -8% rank.

- Lowered NPC accuracy slightly more lower

- Sigils dropped by Stalker, Zanuka and Grustrag Three will be removed. Those who owns these will be compensated with Legendary Core per sigil.

- Defense missions will spawn bosses like Void Vor, per 20th wave, depending on the planet . Example, if it's Earth, Vay Hek may appear. Derelict and Eris will have Phorid as its boss appearance.

- All status chance-only mods, like Rifle Aptitude, will increase the weapon's base chance additively.

- Events and Tactical Alerts can now be re-run on Codex, but will not provide its past rewards.

Update:

After more data mining sessions, we found out that there will be a unique skin coming. Seems that the skin's appearance changes on which warframe equipped it. Particularly, they are Ash, Banshee and Volt:

mEPd4Mm.jpg

uYE99rn.jpg

sICLR1i.jpg

yeah, I know, I'm pushing it. This will be the last one, anyway. Happy April 1st.

(

) Edited by faustias