Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.2.1

DE_Adam

I just tried it myself and there is no squad chat. Try relogging while set to solo mode, then start a mission and try.

I see your problem, but it's not that hard to put back squad chat. Before selecting a mission, press esc and make sure you put Invite or friends only. Then when selecting a mission, switch to solo at the top. You should be fine now.

It is a shame that it only works in squad chat now which is a bit dumb.

Still no fix for melee auto targeting not working properly for Blind Justice's Heeding Call combo.

The last attack (the big leap attack) still tends to root you in place after the second-last attack kicked the enemy away from you.I would like to hit the leap consistently and stick to the enemy i'm targeting, for a change.

Still no fix for secondary weapons clipping onto chroma weirdly,using the nekros noble animation.Hikkou Prime,specifically.

Still no fix for Hydroid's helmets' dangly parts having collision issues

• Fixed crash at boot or when loading into Missions experienced by specific AMD hardware when using DirectX 10 or 11.

I've seen the light!

EDIT: F***, it now crashes at login. Even though I can play DX11 on other games perfectly fine. >:(

Edited by Public_Stalker

I see your problem, but it's not that hard to put back squad chat. Before selecting a mission, press esc and make sure you put Invite or friends only. Then when selecting a mission, switch to solo at the top. You should be fine now.

Of course, it's easy to work around the issue. However this still seems to be an oversight, which should be reported.

Edited by Spobbles

Of course, it's easy to work around the issue. However this still seems to be an oversight, which should be reported.

I'm not against that, as I've said it's a bit dumb.

Edited by Xelorx

So no unstuck command in solo play then?

When you're most likely to need it since there are no squad mates who can head to extraction for you

just change to squad chat (or if it hasn't popped press the + so it does) and write the comand there. You always have squad chat with you, sometimes it fails to pop up though.

It works, but it's really counter-intuitive though.

stap nerf Manic pls T______T

I want Manics to be marked on the minimap after they first strike out. I find it hard to kill a boss and not knowing where this guy can instantly kill me. I also prefer if I have an active abitily on, they would dispel it but fail to stealth kill. I like the idea of the Manic but I don't like the idea of a more annoying Stalker (at least in solo, everything above could be disabled for groups)

Stalker is challenging when solo. Manic is annoying when solo. Clear difference.

But I am still looking for the Stocker... hmmm...

just change to squad chat (or if it hasn't popped press the + so it does) and write the comand there. You always have squad chat with you, sometimes it fails to pop up though.

It's best to pop it up before you select any mission. You press esc in ship without selecting mission, switch to friends or whatever, open up navigation, switch to solo at top, and voila. It's dumb and needs to be reported, but it still works.

So it's not going to be avilable in solo mode?

Please read the topic. If you got a question, see if it's been asked before. Ctrl+F helps too or mobile browser features may help.

Press ESC before selecting a mission. Set to any mode besides solo. Open up navigation, select solo at the top, and you will still have your squad chat.

Edited by Xelorx

I can't perform this update? 

Update failed!

Could not update file:

C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonWarframeWarframe.x64.exe

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. [0x00000020

I've tried restarting steam but nothing works, anyone else having this problem?