Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.2.1

DE_Adam

health regen is a start, but what needed to be cut out was his invincibility. 

I thought they fixed his invulnerability, it was caused by broken animations. Was never supposed to be invulnerable. Glad they nerfed his health regen. When you jump in a level 12 mission with a maxed out 1300 conclave rated frame and it takes you 15 minutes to kill the Manic because you can't one shot him, there's a problem.

:/ was expecting something larger than this...

vbstsZB.jpg

Thanks for the fixes.

It's...first thing Monday morning and there's already an update? You guys may play every hour on the weekend, but normal people (devs) do something called "spend time with family" on the weekend instead of work

Fixes

• Fixed crash at boot or when loading into Missions experienced by specific AMD hardware when using DirectX 10 or 11.

Finally. Now I don't have to fill up my notepad full of temporary in-game names for whom I'm squading with or trading with.

Edited by CrioChamber

Fixes

• Fixed crash at boot or when loading into Missions experienced by specific AMD hardware when using DirectX 10 or 11.

Good to know but my Intel now crashing every time when i wanna change something or when doing mission :)

I thought they fixed his invulnerability, it was caused by broken animations. Was never supposed to be invulnerable. Glad they nerfed his health regen. When you jump in a level 12 mission with a maxed out 1300 conclave rated frame and it takes you 15 minutes to kill the Manic because you can't one shot him, there's a problem.

no that was just so trapping abilities like trin's health pool didn't get locked on an enemy that couldn't die, making it impossible to use on others. the invulnerability manic gets is intended, and only goes away after he's retreated, hence the first conflict. but yeah it's still here, and that needs to be fixed. 

so silly that something outside the boss category has staged invulnerability phases, c'mon de, c'mon. 

Reenabled DX 10 and 11, tried hosting mission, crashed. Tried again, crashed. Don't think that really worked, guys :(

• Fixed Sargas Ruk doing a flashy T-pose on death, instead of dying like a normal Grineer.  What an attention seeker!

Would've been better if you just added the Zelda "get item" music instead of fixing this.  Maybe just as an easter egg for, yanno, easter?

Or not.  Whatever.  My brain is weird.

Found Ruk staying there helpful to find any drops.

As far as AMD stuff the latest is the game just logs me out. I only see dx 9 in folder so I'm guessing I'm not running 10/11.

I also have built in graphics with the APU model which must add to the mess.

At any rate TY DE for staying on top of things to make for an enjoyable playing experience.

• Reminder: Squad chat tab still exists in Solo mode.

No it doesn't.

If you switch while you're in the navigation map then it bugs and the squad chat tab doesn't go away (and last time I checked that also means you can't pause, so you're not really in solo at all). But normally, no squad chat. Just clan chat.

Edited by Azure.M

Nice hotfix,especially the removal of manic's regeneration (he still got invincibility phases stopwiththatDEwehateit!!)

I would have liked the Castanas to not have that ammo bug (t's painful & I can't even use a stealth sniper with them) but other than that I'm good.

...No, if the castanas thing, the manic thing AND the 2 years old enemies getting stuck together bug could be fixed, I'd be good.

No it doesn't.

If you switch while you're in the navigation map then it bugs and the squad chat tab doesn't go away (and last time I checked that also means you can't pause, so you're not really in solo at all). But normally, no squad chat. Just clan chat.

Then it's a bug, but the chat IS still there (when it doesn't bug out, lol). 

Switched to Solo in the map, went into the game: ttp://cloud-4.steam...95B12E32F5B05E/

To get rid of it, I had to press Esc a few times.