Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... What Is The Best Looking Prime Warframe?

C2rtain_D2ath

Personally, I don't like Rhino or Nyx Prime, perhaps because I like the normal versions so much.

So probably Ember Prime for me. The fire chicken helmet is tres chic. Or Loki Prime, a suitably grandiose design.

Generally speaking I don't like the Prime frame designs. They're like sticking aftermarket chrome spinners on a supercar.

Nyx is hands down my favorite looking frame period. After her it gets kind of hard to decide but I think my list of best to worst looking is:

Nyx

Volt

Loki

Ember

Nova

Rhino

Mag

Excal

Frost

Mag Excalibur and frost being at the bottom is unfortunately due to being almost entirely the same in appearance as their predecessor or in mag and excal's case being uglier. Frost is at the bottom for being not at all different Except the helmet.... kind of.

Edited by silkygoodness

It's Loki Prime. The detail, the texture, the pattern and how it complements the detail in the texture, the beefiness of the frame, the balance of colors and the color choices themselves, all of this makes the frame the best looking.

Of course, you can make the other prime frames look almost as good as Loki Prime by following its colors.

Edited by AntoineFlemming