Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Made You Pick Your Syndicate?

TheSIlent1

What made you pick your Syndicate? 

Was it a few Frames they support or just the look of them, or the weapon mods they give or maybe the weapons themselves.

I myself don't know what to pick i think ill go with new loka because i like the look of their sigils and the spectres and the main actors voice :3 

My second is going to be Hexis once im finished with ed veil.

The problem is that i dislike the corpus not the grineer myself but new loka sees different.

I was sided with Red veil but ill probably ditch em once i get the mods for loki and Mesa.

So why did you pick yours? 

Steel Meridian. 

daryl-hannah-eyepatch1.jpg

I've always had a thing for women with eyepatches

Also because they're super into protecting the innocent and I'm generally a nice person. Hence why I'm also allied with Hexis, Suda and the Veil. Honestly I'd be allied with all 6 if possible. (Yes I plan on allying with all 6 at some point. Why do you ask?)

I went Red Veil because I think they're cool. They are basically like Space Marines, except far less...extreme.

Plus, Steel Meridian was gonna be my second choice, and they just so happened to be allied.

Perrin because I love me some profits.

Loka because at one point there was a joke about it being a sex cult. Repopulate the earth.~

Also Loka reminded  me of Ricky martins Livin La Vida Loca. I love me some Ricky Martin.~

Edited by Ziegrif

Steel Meridian. 

Also because they're super into protecting the innocent and I'm generally a nice person. Hence why I'm also allied with Hexis, Suda and the Veil. Honestly I'd be allied with all 6 if possible. (Yes I plan on allying with all 6 at some point. Why do you ask?)

^this. Only the Meridian and the Sequence look like good guys. Too bad they are mortal enemies.

Edited by Kethus

Went Steel Meridian as they seemed the most straight up about their motives on what little syndicate lore there was.  Decided only to rank up Red Veil through Steel Meridian rep gains so I could also max out Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexas.  Just needed to pause leveling up Suda/Hexas every few days and trade off with more Steel Meridian to keep Red Veil rep near max.

132k in all four, I'm ready for the next syndicate weapon release :3

I picked Suda because someone made a connection between her and SHODAN, and the idea of serving the whims of another such AI made the choice real easy.  

Although it seems like the title of "God Complex AI" has been given to Simaris, instead.  Not that that has made me regret my decision; I still hold Suda in higher regard than any of the other Syndicates.  Expect for Meridian-chan, I suppose.

Steel Meridian. 

Yup yup unfortunately i got stuck with read veil. Hexis and steel were my top picks. I like what they stand for.

Edited by (XB1)Nlandry

Started with red veil, because of the mods and because we've been "working together" before.

Then switched to Steel Meridian, because Vaykor (and helping innocents)

Now I'm working with Suda, and will eventually also be best buddies with hexis.

Now for the other two syndicates..

New Loka are loonies. "Preserving humanity"... and they send infested after me. Such humanity. Much wow.

Perrin... They're working with Loka.. and they're greedy bastards.

New Loka are loonies. "Preserving humanity"... and they send infested after me. Such humanity. Much wow.

I don't blame us uhh them (trying not to sound bias) your stopping them from preserving Humanity, seriously who doesn't want to preserve those jumpsuits.

I went with Suda and Hexis because JimmyThreeNut told me to.

Gonna just do them all eventually but started with those two due to their complimenting reps. I kind of want a Vaykor Marelok though... soon. o3o

I went with Perrin because of T4 Captures... but then DE had to ruin that for me...

Red Veil because I didn't realize the syndicates really messed with their lore, they originally sounded like they just wanted to promote peace and take down the 'corrupt' grineer, now, they sound like insane edgy cultists that perform ritualistic suicide and creepy stuff like that.

New Loka because... I don't really like anything about them, the only reason I chose them was because they were allied with Perrin, and they had those ancient healer specters, which are very falsely advertised, those specters are more like the healers in the void, only heal for a bit, with no damage reduction. However, they sound a lot more like crazy space racists now...

Edited by PhoenixElite

What you SHOULD do is buy ALL of the sigils so that you have one from each faction and tthat will allow you to eventually get all of the syndicate rewards.

You can't get all syndicate rewards without going -2 in at least 2 opposing syndicates. Which means 7 sacrifices for those. And its usually very costly.

Anyway OT, what made me decide which syndicate I wanted was the sigils. And that was before augments, and special weapons. I then regretted my decision. But at least Perrin has the best syandana, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

I sided with the Perrin Sequence because of the Vauban Booben augments. From there, I also went with New Loka because they were allied.

There was also a slight influence from my few friends at the time, all of who turned out to be on the Hexis/Suda side. I wanted to cover a different area so we would have access to the weapons the syndicates offered.

I do not plan to stop at Perrin and Loka. Once the new augments come out, and I snag them and re-max my standing with both syndicates, I will be working on maxing Red Veil and Steel Meridian.