Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Here's A Fairly Random Question For Y'all.

Synville

What kind of music do you listen to while ruthlessly murdering the factions we have today...

For bonus points, and if you have it, the music you listen to while doing a specific mission type...

I'll begin, I suppose.

For mass-murdering, it's Drum 'n' Bass all the way.

Though for Spy... I listen to either Liquid Dubstep, or liquid DnB.

I would put up examples but... I don't know how to. D:

cb1de4101875e8facafcc89806dc7d63.png

Edited by Synville

I usually just go with the game's music, except for the void--I'm sometimes FORCED to put something else on to avoid falling asleep from the weird alphabet chanting.

I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to have such mellow combat music, but it's awful.

I mean

I usually just listen to whatever is playing on my iTunes, which a majority of is Arch Enemy, but if I don't have iTunes open it's usually Warframe's music tbh

Edited by Xiusa

I'm one of those few who never play music during none-endless missions due to the fact of rare containers. In my clan it's kinda my job to find them and caches in Sabotage since I seem to hear them the best.

But whilst doing Survivals I often listen to Bands like Volbeat (Heaven Nor Hell) or Airbourne (Girls In Black).

During defense I might have something like Kings of Leon (Use Somebody) or DJ Mango (Eurodancer).