Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overall, Do You Find Warframe To Be Too Easy, Difficult, Or Just Right?

Sir_NoScope

Warframe: Mag, Mag Prime

Primary: Phage, Boar Prime, Latron Prime/Wraith.

Secondary: Acrid

Melee: Jat Kittag, Redeemer

Difficulty?: It's either 1 or it's 5.  I feel the game is sometimes way too easy and sometimes the game goes into drastic murder mode on you.  I haven't felt a middle ground in ages.  My challenge is mainly leveling up mastery with a full loadout of leveling weapons.  I felt the game was almost balanced between the two before damage 2.0 came out however now it's just the extremes of the two.

Warframe: Switching to what is best for the Mission/Squad

Primary: The same, if not Soma Prime/Boltor Prime

Secondary: Synoid Gammacor/Brakk/Vaykor Marelok

Melee: Tipedo/Scindo Prime(Valkyr)

Difficulty: 0 You can not call Warframe Difficult when the most difficult part are enemies that oneshot you. The scaling/Mechanics are just blunt.

most use the cheesy way and say its easy, I try to play the normal way  and its still somewhat easy with too much annoying factors to make it seem hard. if I play like how the devs wants me to play then ill be cheesing my way through.

Warframe: None. I play all frames.

Primary: Amprex / Soma Prime / Paris Prime
Secondary: Vaykor Marelok /

Melee: Orthos Prime

Difficulty: In the beginning 4-5 (underequiped, unsure of game mechanics etc), now its around 3. Some parts are easy, but that doesnt mean i can steamroll everything. letting down my guard can still get me killed. there's still the 1shot enemies.

Playtime: 855Hrs

Probably should have included playtime, just seeing this won't tell you the entire story.

My Warframe profile says:

Warframe: Zephyr (11%)

Weapon: Soma

But my favorites and what I use now most of the time are:

Warframe: Ember Prime (~10% usage, close to Zephyr)

Primary: Soma Prime

Secondary: Hikou Prime

Melee: Bo Prime

Difficulty: 2

Back when I only had non-Prime Ember I probably would've said 4 or 5 because of the learning curve of dealing with glass cannon Ember (started playing Warframe after Overheat was removed), but I love fire so I kept playing Ember. Now I've become so used to Ember, combined with her armor/stamina buffs, any level content is easy to pull off.

... unless I get hit by magnetic and lose all my energy, because I depend ALOT on energy as Ember. Dealing with Nullifiers is also a pain because I can't stun them with Accelerant and have to not just stand out in the open to get shot at by their Lankas, especially high level Nullifiers that will 1 shot you.

Warframe: Trinity

Primary: Amprex/Burston Prime

Secondary: Telos Akbolto

Melee: Tonbo

Difficulty: 1-5

I think the difficult is all over the place sometimes. I can be cruising with ease in an hour of T4 survival but then get one shot by some random detron guy on Jupiter. Still super fun nonetheless!

I change weapons and frames too often to have a specific pick. Difficulty wise I feel it can be a tad on the easy side, the game only starts to get some teeth once you hit pluto / fairly high times in survival / defense. But on the other side, most of the stuff I use has 5 forma in it, so it's pretty brokenly powerful to begin with.

Granted stuff like Manics and Nulls are good because they're a twist on the established mechanics, you can't just afk murder your way past them. But those are usually few and far between and most of the enemies are cannon fodder that can be melted without a second thought. 

I personally think the difficulty is fine as long as you don't forma things, once you get gear with several forma it becomes trivial for the most part. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Warframe: Valkyr

Primary: Torid
Secondary: Dex Furis

Melee: Dragon Nikana

Difficulty: Don't understand scaling is it 1 = real difficulty 5 = artificial difficulty? either way you cant make a scale since all warframes excel in one area while failing in others.

Note: my profile stats wont agree with this because of the time I used other weapons before abandoning them for better weapons.

Warframe: Vauban/Nova cant split em

Primary: Boltor Prime 4 Forma or Amprex 5 Forma depending on sitch/enemy

Secondary: Synoid Gammacor 3 Forma

Melee: Scindo Prime

Difficulty: 0 Overall but an hour on T4 Survival solo rates a 6 lol

Edited by (PS4)iama187er

I'll be MR 12 hopefully this week. I'm at 242 out of 253 on the star map, with most of the exploration done solo.

The game has a tough leanring curve if you're not a regular gamer. I personally was able to grasp most of the basics, and then used rhino for a lot of it until i became really comfortable with mod builds.

My only problem with the game is that it forces the community in to private sessions in the Void. I really would love a more public approach, to bring high level players into the mix a little more.

Rhino Prime - 2 forma

Soma Prime - 5 forma

Marelok - 1 forma

Galatine - 3 forma

Difficulty 1-2 in groups - 4 or more on a solo run through Ceres

Warframe: Zephyr

Primary: Prisma Gorgon
Secondary: Mara Detron

Melee: Dragon Nikana

Difficulty: 2.5

I have Zephyr built for maximum tanking, including Duration for turbulence. Right now my shield/hp are 1110/1050 with +3 HP/sec (rejuvination) and +170% shield recharge (both of those mods)
I usually use my Gorgon until things get too real, then use the Nikana. If Stalker shows up, he gets to eat a 5-forma Detron. 

Other than that...

Warframe: Mag Prime
Primary: Braton Prime
Secondary: Seer
Melee: Fang Prime
Difficulty: 1.2 (vs. Corpus)/4 (vs. Grineer, infested)

Built for max shield tanking and Corpus nuking. Shield is 1110, but one use of Shield Polarize usually gets me to 2310 when high-level Corpus are around. The frame is the crux of this loadout. If Mag isn't good at something, neither is my loadout. 

Edited by PonyGotAGun

Frame: Rhino

Weapon: Orthos Prime (Playing melee-only)

Difficulty: 1

After all, the difficulty is affected by how maxed out you are. And once you're fully maxed, or even half way there, there isn't anything challenging about Warframe.

Well, except for one thing, the PvP.

Warframe : Excalibur

Primary : Synapse

Secondary : Marelok

Melee : Kronen

Difficulty : 1 - 2

you can clear pretty much all the content once you get some formas and upgrade some mods, unless you go high on endless missions, there is no difficulty in the game.

Warframe: Loki (prime now)

Primary Weapon: Braton Prime

Secondary Weapon: Akvasto

Melee: Dakra Prime (rip orthos from however long ago melee got changed)

Difficulty: 1

Invis with streamline duration and energy siphon means perma cloak. Dakra prime just makes things melt.