The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.4

DE_Adam

Still no Fix... https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/441538-misa-syandana-through-the-body-and-random-neck-position-when-aiming-in-void/#entry4900965

Question and i Hope i get a answer, why you nerf the damage on Bo but no his atack speed to make the game a little less speed rushing? So we can see the coptering/directional melee too with a tinny reduction, you are destroying the players who want to use his melee on pvp (im not one, i prefer using guns, and i do)...
I dont fell you are doing something right with melee with constants nerfs and reductions, but what about that people who already say alot of things about the speed problem? We are still going to see alot of players doing directional melee without penalty and rushing the game in 2 or 3 minutes because a melee.
You are making the melee players more and more useless, is that what you want? Because some of "old conclavers veterans auto called PRO" say and ask about a general nerf on melees, are u going to do it? Thank you for the balance on energy, we really wanted it, Hopefully I get an answer about what I say here, because sometimes i dont understand what are you trying to do, a reduction on atack speed in bo series, and maybe other weapons, its going to make the game less fast paced.
Can I know something? Can I receive an answer? Thank You.

• Players AFK during Defense Missions that fail to choose ‘Continue’ between rounds will be defaulted to ‘Extract’.

Now my friend can't go to toilet when they play Defense mission because they will got kicked by system already 

Worse Logic Again DE

Edited by TStestrunol

No! This is impossible!

Just today - this morning I was thinking of a new grenade launcher and how nice it was when I was able to use the old energy colors on Banshee (blue color energy, orange targets and yellow scilence)! And I was imaginig for the default colors to be implemented separately like this...

No! I refuse to believe this! It can't be...