Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: False Profit

DE_Adam

First time, kubrow instantly killed the moa. Great.

Second time, my Shooting Gallery didn't work, and the moa was shooting me with explosives that for some bloody reason still go through walls. After reviving, I find myself trapped on top of the corridor with no way in.

Third time, I go with Saryn. I hack the moa and stand nearby spamming Molt. What the hell else am I meant to do if my own CC didn't work? Having to stand near a source of damage, continually being crowd controlled, is not fun. The hack ends, and while moving behind the moa I suddenly die, from full HP, on an HP/armour Saryn. I have no idea how. I stand up and shoot the moa a couple of times, but then the moa bloody disappears on me with no indication of where it's gone to.

Seriously, the concept of this event is 'PLAYERS STAND AROUND GETTING CROWD CONTROLLED WHILE THEY WAIT OUT A TIMER'?

okay...so to get that quanta, we need to get 1500!? I've spent so much time tonight already trying to complete these missions and I don't even have 500 yet. Its just spending several minutes of my life while my teammates afk or watch me spam Mind Control on the stupid thing. Either increase the Transfer rate, or decrease the score requirements

Dev's,

With the abundance of lost credits and whole host of bugs and glitches, I suggest you add 1-2 days to the event time so that those that have put time in for nothing still have a chance to get the rewards they desire. Luckily I've only lost 100k but I won't be attempting the event again until a better hotfix is initialized. 

First time, kubrow instantly killed the moa. Great.

Second time, my Shooting Gallery didn't work, and the moa was shooting me with explosives that for some bloody reason still go through walls. After reviving, I find myself trapped on top of the corridor with no way in.

Third time, I go with Saryn. I hack the moa and stand nearby spamming Molt. What the hell else am I meant to do if my own CC didn't work? Having to stand near a source of damage, continually being crowd controlled, is not fun. The hack ends, and while moving behind the moa I suddenly die, from full HP, on an HP/armour Saryn. I have no idea how. I stand up and shoot the moa a couple of times, but then the moa bloody disappears on me with no indication of where it's gone to.

Seriously, the concept of this event is 'PLAYERS STAND AROUND GETTING CROWD CONTROLLED WHILE THEY WAIT OUT A TIMER'?

oh so it turns out bringing the 100k credits thing just makes the timer longer and the mission more tedious

isolater bursa, on europa, just one-shot my rage/regenerative molt saryn three times. saryn's fitted with level 8 armour and hp mods as well as the hp aura

real bloody entertaining. especially with the bubble things, the continual stomp cc and watching my character stuck immobile lying on the floor

you need to understand the difference between difficulty and an entertaining challenge. suffering endless cc while waiting out a timer - with the chance you'll be one-shot - is not entertaining. a challenge is an obstacle that's interesting to surmount, not frustrating grindy ability spam one-shot horseS#&$

You only lose the credits if you fail to stop it from verifying it's you, which is when the red mission text appers and lotus starts telling you to kill it.

A clan mate nad myself just did this, duo'ing the whole way, Limbo and Valkyr. He would stand in front of it, let it do it's thing, while I cleared the room and took care of alarms. I would also damage it a bit, to get ir ready for the burn phase.

After 2 or 3 of these, it became more of a waiting game then anything else... <3 Warframe Powers.

And for those of you who do not know, the higher your mission score, the more it rewards. So at 1500, your getting about 50% back. 50k runs for baby sitting a walking atm pwned by space jesus... yea, ok, sounds good to me!

Edited by Arkfall

And for those of you who do not know, the higher your mission score, the more it rewards. So at 1500, your getting about 50% back. 50k runs for baby sitting a walking atm pwned by space jesus... yea, ok, sounds good to me!

Sadly, it isn't very productive to do for credits, especially if you own a booster. The dark sectors are at 0% tax and for example, Seimeni gives ~18k per run (36k+ with booster), plus there's the void T3/T4 keys. If the credit booster interacted with even a portion of the event credits, it would be... farmable and possibly more enjoyable. Otherwise, it's better to do other things at 1500pts.

Be consistent in your wording. The term 'stun' is used in ONE warframe ability (Ember's Accelerant) and it doesn't even work. Plus, the entire idea of standing around trying to defend a device that may just go haywire and actively try to kill itself is ridiculous. I just did one that came up to over 50% and then ran into the waves upon waves of Corpus it'd spawned, killing itself.

Done, got the Quandal. 

Event verdict: Could have taken half the time it took me to get the points if people grew a graffin' brain. Otherwise I thought it was an okay event all things considered, just wish they tested their crap before they release. Several of my friends got immensely frustrated by it which means that it takes a crazy veteran like me to find enjoyment in it but it doesn't cater to more casual players which is, yeah, not good. I'd suggest introducing a hardcore version for us, crazy people and an Event Lite for the less grindicious types.

I'll level the Quandal and see what it's like. 

After some time in the slumbermill.

#overnightgamingsucksggbedtimeatmidday

#fkmydayoff

Edited by GLoRToR