Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: False Profit

DE_Adam

i bought them for the brief second it was 5k not 100k and i got 10 of them. After the price was change it took a million from me :/ then on the second mission i did of the event it was a success and it took 9 of them and only gave me 100k :/

1) Transfer needs line of sight. If you are hiding behind corners, invisible or in a Limbo's rift, it will stall. 

2) Host gets transfer (and credit for completing the mission) regardless of whether that wretched thing has been hacked. Everybody else will get credit ONLY if you hacked the machine some time along the transfer.

i bought them for the brief second it was 5k not 100k and i got 10 of them. After the price was change it took a million from me :/ then on the second mission i did of the event it was a success and it took 9 of them and only gave me 100k :/

Thankfully, I came out on top. Got 5 of the highest ones when they were cheap(stop trolling us, red text, that's silly), did the mission..took 4 of the five tickets, came out with 300k profit. So..

This event is bugged, untested, terribly biased and terrible thought out..

but it's a DE event; they all start this way then are praised when it's fixed. so..don't do the event until it is completely fixed.

Calm down people, just wait till it is fixed.

DE has always proven they can fix anything in this game, just wait patiently... if you lost something, they may refund it, so yeah... 

If you're gonna make an event that's boring and grindy, make sure it works.

im sorry for all the problems you are havin guys, but im doin it solo, and i think its the best, every time near 80 90 points and mission takes briefly 10 mins, 15 mins at most

Edited by Jazzist

im sorry for all the problems you are havin guys, but im doin it solo, and i think its the best, every time near 80 90 points and mission takes briefly 10 mins, 15 mins at most

What's the best way to knock it down? Boot to the head? Fragor slam? Blast proc?

What's the best way to knock it down? Boot to the head? Fragor slam? Blast proc?

jump and e on the ground near him, first try to clean enemies to have some time, there are more ways, but i use that and it works after some trys

then just wait, keep cleaning, and when the time to kill him arrives, shoot him on the back fast, thats all, is not easy if a lot of enemies around etc thats true

Edited by Jazzist

This is the first time I've quit warframe out of disgust. Even if there were no bugs and it worked fine this is still the least fun gaming experience I have had in quite some time. I did about 10 different tries of this mission with one success due to various bugs and mostly people just accidentally killing the moa over and over and over and over. 

Your play testing shouldn't be done by Rebecca on stream. How do they put this stuff out without even testing it or playing it first. They should just give everyone the mods and quanta vandal for free because this is a broken mess of an in game event that is so off putting that even if they fix it over the weekend I have no desire to go back and play. 

We need a way to break the Moa's Guard without needing/useing powers.

Tried everything from shooting it a million times, to using 100% Blast Procs, Nothing but powers seemed to break these damn things...

Take a moment to read the comments.

Ground slam. Jump kick. ANY ability that -ragdolls- the enemy.

well , alot of run and even successful  Solo run , then i'm run Solo cause it's capable but one think , after 1 or 2 stunned Bursa it's will never be stun  again -*- . if i'm can hack in time then it's good with Rhino if can't then it's pain in the &#! Slam  skill or depleted Bursa shield either way it's will never be stun if i miss a chance to hack . 

DE thanks for the event but it needs a lot of fixes and changes asap.

It bugs a lot (getting downed, no scores etc) and the transfer time is unreasonably long. Waiting isn't fun. A little waiting is acceptable but this one is far beyond that.

I've been running this with a squad of 4 and we think we have it figured out.  You don't kill it until after it reaches 100% and it says something about fraudulent transaction and verifying.  If you kill it then it will be correct.  Lotus tells you to kill it early and then will say you were too late.  That doesn't matter as you will get a however much credits refunded message when you do it correctly.  With a squad of 4 running the 100,000 we got 400,000 at the end of the mission..