Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.2

[DE]Rebecca

Well I still keep experiencing problems with the even eithe the countdown gets stuck at 100% or we don't get points at the end of the mission.

Will say that I have managed to get passed the 1000 point mark and was refunded 600k then lost 200k to bug.

Edited by toker

I was with LordPreda when this happened as well.

Edit:  Tried out a few more runs with a public group and it still happened.  I have no points to show for the effort of waiting until the transfer is complete.

Update from last time.  It now works.  Thanks to all the hard-working members of DE for fixing this event as I no longer see any bugs, aside from the usual host migration matters. Thank you. 

Edit:  For those saying to kill it at 100% when Lotus says to, don't.  Wait until you see a red text with Fraudulent in it.  That is when you kill the Bursa.

Edited by HecateGW

Update from last time.  It now works.  Thanks to all the hard-working members of DE for fixing this event as I no longer see any bugs, aside from the usual host migration matters. Thank you. 

Edit:  For those saying to kill it at 100% when Lotus says to, don't.  Wait until you see a red text with Fraudulent in it.  That is when you kill the Bursa.

Yup but i lost another 200k cus other squad member said he saw red % and i didnt... and bye bye 100k per mission of this bullS#&$...

Could you make the emblems available for Leaders to make?

My "Clan Owner" passed active leadership to me(Leader title) nearly 3 months ago and hasn't come back.  Left himself the owner and we can't have an emblem because I don't have the means.

Aside from the credits and to a lesser extent oxium (Which is quite easy to farm for nowadays anyway)

Argon and Cryotic is extremely easy obtain. I don't know why you're complaining?

I run a duo squad with a buddy in T2 Survival with pilfering Hydroid and desecrate nekros and we get 20+ argon crystals per run every time.

As for cryotic, its 100 per excavation. Which only takes 90 seconds each.

In fact, when I made this weapon, I had 50 argon, 8000 cryotic, over 1million salvage and 4000 oxium.

Well, we disagree, for sure. If something is unnecessary and was only introduced to hinder players, then I don't like it. Feel free to waste your time farming it. I don't wanna, I have enough problems getting other stuff (try farming Loki Prime Systems, real fun for most of us - and yes, I am sarcastic) so I will whine.

Honestly, if you could choose, would you want a game with a ton of unnecessary cr*p or instead having stuff that actually adds to the fun?

_________ _ _ _________

Could you make the emblems available for Leaders to make?

My "Clan Owner" passed active leadership to me(Leader title) nearly 3 months ago and hasn't come back.  Left himself the owner and we can't have an emblem because I don't have the means.

Wanna join us? Zealous recruitment aside, I'm "only" leader by title too, and I have the right (heck, I designed, drew and uploaded the emblem so it should work if you really have that title). By the way, wanna join us? :D Joking aside, how big is your clan? And you can try contacting support with your problem, they might give you the rights (or the next in line by clanrank) if they check that the player was offline for a prolonged time.

Edited by K_Shiro