Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.2

[DE]Rebecca

What about the bug where only the Host gets credit and points towards the event?

I'm owed 1066 points (so far) that I didn't get despite having offerings removed from my inventory.

I had the same happen in 3 runs only Host was getting the points

I seem this problem is not our problem. My problem is why i can't completed my bursa transfer, and it was stuck on 100% !... You must working on it DE. No credit reward and no event reward !

Got 100% transmission, it changed to the "kill it now" so we did... then it changed back to 100% transmission. It took the void offering and no one got any money or progress.

What a great event...

SAME HERE !

Edited by Vexon1

False Profit bugged, the transfer was at 100% and never switched to the "kill phase".  we killed him anyway however our passionate offerings were long gone.  Will be submitting an actual bug report to assist.

Edit: No reward no score.

Edited by Bobveela

SO BS boltor prime sent bursa flying then he disappeared completely to me(my squad mate could still see him)authenticating stayed stuck at 41% yet it eventually said we failed to kill it in time. i tried attacking the air where my squad mate was attacking but it didn't do anything. Thanks DE for jipping me 100k

just a funny "bug" though i'm not really sure if it's a bug.  Playing on "Solo" mode seems to not spawn the Bursa but doing solo with "Invite Only" seems to quite often.  Like I said I don't know if it does this to everyone so figured I'd toss it out there.

Edit: Just got him stuck behind some crates cuz he is too big and keeps trying to run through the narrow space between the wall and them.  Doesn't attack or anything, just runs.

Edited by Bobveela

I keep having a rather frustrating bug happen with the event.

We wait for the target to get to 100% and it just gets stuck at "Transfer 100%" and doesn't switch to the "Verifying" state. As such the run is a bust. I **THINK** it has to do with hitting the target with any sort of crowd control. We had it happen when he was hit with castanas and we had it happen with the snow globe chilling globe augment.

SUPER frustrating...

Edit: happened again. no CC. It was just sitting there and decided to not move to the Verifying state.

Edited by HopsAndBarley

I keep having a rather frustrating bug happen with the event.

We wait for the target to get to 100% and it just gets stuck at "Transfer 100%" and doesn't switch to the "Verifying" state. As such the run is a bust. I **THINK** it has to do with hitting the target with any sort of crowd control. We had it happen when he was hit with castanas and we had it happen with the snow globe chilling globe augment.

SUPER frustrating...

I noticed he is extremely buggy when he is hit with radiation, it caused this glitch for me as well

valkyr paralysis when i used it on them did nothing at all... so unless DE wants to come clean with a working list of stuns i'll stick with my jump kick...

Did you use Paralysis from in front of him where he is invincible? Because that doesn't work. But from my testing (all day from event start until time of posting this), paralysis stuns him and opens for a hack.

Possible bug possible working as intended. the bursa transfer requires the bursa be aware of you at all times during the operation. I was using my kubrow to cloak so that i just had to stay near it to ensure i was behind it at the end. After cloaking the process continued for about 3 ish % then said i was out of range when i was basically touching it. once i forced an uncloak it started back up again once the bursa became aware of my presence. I dunno if this is a bug or if its working as intended. It makes sense to be working as intended cause we are technically posing as a devotee and the sudden vanishing might throw some sensor off or something that tells them that the person doing the transfer is still there. But then again we are hacking it to work for us....so why would we need to keep the sensor from detecting we're not there?

Every time I'm not getting the rewards, even though I waited till 100% transfer.  Lost around 500,000 Credits.

I'm having the exact same problems, and I lost about as much as this player did. I probably would have the quanta if it didn't glitch out right at the end and prevent me from finishing.

DE, are you going to address this??? I've lost around 500k due to the glitches...I want to finish the event, but I can't if I keep loosing my credits cause of glitches....

is any one else having issues with there score.  I should of hit 1500 by now, but the score only seems to be taking my highest event score.   I was at 335 and just got 435, so I should be around  770, but my score is only 435.