Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Tired Of?

(PSN)geraldy19

• 3 months later...

Incomplete story line, poor enemy AI, and me still hoping they can find a way to force players to play more tactically and moving as a team in exterminate/deception/boss fights rather than just sprinting from one end of the map to the other, spamming or dumping a bunch of high damage attacks and killing the boss, and sprinting their way to the evac point.

We Really need a Complete Lore Story, no more guessing on what theory is true.
I'm tried of not knowing who the host is~ on that note Tired of Host migration ~ Further on that note I'm tired of not being able to join squads ,I ALWAYS have to host other wise I get booted out. If Tera can have 100 people on the same map without disconnection issues, Warframe should be able to handle four people without being Booted all the time
I'm tired of the Sicarus Prime .. Buff the thing to be useful or Remove it and give us the Latron Prime back
I'm tired of some old weapons not being updated to be good ( Synapes is a good Example )

I'm tried of not knowing who the host is~ on that note Tired of Host migration ~ Further on that note I'm tired of not being able to join squads ,I ALWAYS have to host other wise I get booted out. If Tera can have 100 people on the same map without disconnection issues, Warframe should be able to handle four people without being Booted all the time

Uh, the first problem was solved some time ago... that's what the numbers next to the players are for, 1 is always the host, everyone else is client. Unless you mean you can't tell before the mission starts (default is the one who started the Lobby, but the game may switch if it (arbitrarily) decides that your connection can't handle it and there is someone with a better connection).

Your inability to join squads sounds like some weird network configuration. I remember Glen posting something about how they implemented a workaround into the game so it's not so common, but I don't remember the details (I think it was really about people with Strict NAT joining people who also had Strict NAT).

Edited by UltimateSpinDash

changes which moves more cash into DE

as well as i can understand it, and things which are developed arent always for the players as sometimes said, its simply for DE and the marketing and new players =)

finally, this is a theme which i try hard not wasting my time for ...

there is this sentence: *** love it or leave it *** ... ^^)

im more then tired of idiots which dont wanna play in a team, im more then tired of the most stupid players which exist in warframe, rushers and people which start the finishcounter without the whole team in the finish-zone

rushers have a problem with their parents and should be banned forever off warframe by reporting them ... they create too much loss for all other players in the team ...

Edited by SbruL

What am I tired of?

LF Draco

LF DRACO

LF draco

LF Draco

LF Draco

LF Draccco

LF Taxi to Venus because all I know how to do is Draco

'Uh... what do these security camera things do?'

And then the ever popular-

'I spammed 'LF Draco' until I reached thirty on my Mag! Now I am going to spam LF NM RAID because people WILL carry me through that even though I have no experience, mods and only starter gear because I AM SPECIAL!'

'I don't NEED to learn to play the game. People will carry me.'

'I want what you have that I didn't bother to earn and will whine until i get it because I am special.'

Edited by Kalenath