Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Beg Thread

Cohee

This for the poor, limited timed, unlucky, and unfortunate players affected by rng, real life money, and life.

How to start,

"I beg for *insert item here* because *state reason here*"

I beg for Astral Twilight stance because my first Astral Twilight got bugged when i sold my halikar.

Edit : and hope for a random person with awesome heart to give you what you need

Edited by Meismarc

I beg for us to know exactly what the Tenno and Warframes are because all this lore debate is getting tiring.

I'd beg never to know a "true" answer because that would be the frigging lamest thing in the world--no one would talk about it, no one would care about it, and the game gets that much less-interesting in the process.

EDIT: Example reference: The Force.

1977-199: Cool mysterious power that controls the universe, binds it together. Belief fuels the strength of it! AWESOME!

1999: It's just midi-chlorians in your blood. You have lots, you're good. You don't, you're out of luck. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Edited by Llyssa

I'd beg never to know a "true" answer because that would be the frigging lamest thing in the world--no one would talk about it, no one would care about it, and the game gets that much less-interesting in the process.

EDIT: Example reference: The Force.

1977-199: Cool mysterious power that controls the universe, binds it together. Belief fuels the strength of it! AWESOME!

1999: It's just midi-chlorians in your blood. You have lots, you're good. You don't, you're out of luck. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Aye, but at least with The Force everyone can say "okay, so anyone with the right stuff in them can use it and it can do these things".

WE CAN'T EVEN AGREE ON WHETHER WE'RE PHYSICAL BEINGS OR NOT!

I beg for all the event weapons before the eyes of blight, this includes removed weapons not being obtainable like the snipetron. Reason: I didn't start playing till November of last year.