Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Should Be Able To Get Signatures From Popular People If You Ever See Them In-Game (Rebecca, De Staff Member, A Well Known Youtuber)

Z3ROWOLFHD

I saw DEREBECCA in the relay the other day and I thought it was really cool and I wish I could have gotten her to sign my Boltor Prime or something :D

But in all seriousness if you manage to see a popular person within the Warframe community, the color of their name should change to distinguish them and you have to run up to them and hit the inspect button (to look at their profile) and then game would award you or something for it. You can't look up profiles from chat either I'd have to be in-game only. Maybe you get a Sigil or it shows on your profile or something. I just kinda thought this would be cool, it wouldn't break anything and would be a neat addition to the game!

edit: maybe you would have to have a certain amount of subs on youtube/followers on twitch to be able to apply for it

Edited by Z3ROWOLFHD

should be able to scan them in the codex...unlock secret stalker map

now i want to photoshop some de staff scans and show thier mod drops and weaknesses :)

DESteve - Strength: Ideas

Weakness: Rep farming nodes

(just kidding <3)

Edited by Z3ROWOLFHD

I'll probably never get someone who wants a autograph since Im pretty unknown in the community :p

Would love to get an autograph from Rebecca which I have played with a couple of times (such as the Dojo moustache party!~)

As much this idea sound fun, who decides who is "famous"? People will be annoyed and offended by this.

I think what im trying to get at is an application form. Maybe if you have certain amount of subscribers related to Warframe videos? All DE staff members too, 

While I do find the concept of "signatures" to be kinda dumb, it could be a sort of  "+1" player reputation system, where you can "endorse" other players for being helpful (...or because they payed you), it could be implemented along with the disciples of the lotus thing.

This would also address

As much this idea sound fun, who decides who is "famous"? People will be annoyed and offended by this.

Since it's the players themselves who decide.

Edited by rapt0rman

Nope. Was a decent sounding idea till you proposed the idea of sigils when inspecting them or so. They'll have a pretty hard WF "career", they'll be spammed much much more with PMs, invites etc. best example was Guide of The Lotus... Chosen players got a sigil which people thought were "farmable".

The base concept is interesting but the execution would leave much to be desired.

If anything, such a thing should be player driven--basing it on something weird and random like followers on a third-party site is awkward at best.

Realistically, if you want a momento, you can just add the person.