Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal Is Supposedly Coming To Wf China [Megathread]

cary2010haha

What about us that never got a chance to get a Braton Vandal or a Wraith weapon like that Gorgon? We'll be pretty upset too.

That just crosses over into the usual realm of event weapons etc though. Should you be allowed to receive weapons that were before your time? While I'd like to have the Vandals myself I think theyre fair game. Event weapons I think should be repeated but personally as a newer player (Started just at the start of U9) I'm fine with CBT/Early OBT keeping their vandals exclusive here.

..Well.

This could get ugly.

Prepare the nuclear bunkers.

Edited by Jag272

All that says is Vandal Weapons are exclusive. It does not state that they are never to come back, and DE HAVE stated that all Vandal, Wraith and event weapons are in the "Vault" and can come back at a later date. This does include the Braton and Lato Vandal.

this actually belongs to General Discussion.

i am not a closed beta tester, so i guess i wont feel cheated but what's next really? also then console players now have a legit reason to ask for closed beta stuffs. it's really a bad sign imo.

and Google says: You can buy from the mall print dress, exclusive "Angel and devil bag" (including insurgents standard rifle, evil pus double ax), and "gilt skin package" (including wild rhino, Dragon's Breath howitzers, Jia Lading gilt shadow skin) .

Yes Google I also think the mall print dress, from the "angel and devil bag". Would look great on Rhino....

No, it was only stated that the Founders stuff is completely exclusive. DE have stated that all vandals, event and beta weapons can return at some point. Only founders have been 100% stated as exclusive.

People with the Braton and Lato Vandal think they are exclusive, as they want them to be, when in actual fact, they are just event based weapons, so can return.

The exception is that these two weapons were specifically for the closed beta players. I even got a lato vandel and sold it like a nub. However DE's answer to what was exclusive and what wasn't is a little complicated when it comes to close beta. I do think they said the lato and braton vandels are exlclusive but someone would need to find the devstream/post to confirm.

this is pretty outrageous if true 

invalidates all the players who built the game into what it is today by whale loading all the noobs who get special treatment because of their special snowflake IP address 

bad form, really bad form 

So... I get that it's their official launch and all and they basically own DE at this point, but I have to say I actually find this a bit uncool. As long as China doesn't start getting a bunch of (functional) stuff like weapons and frames that we cannot get just because we're not China, I don't really have an issue. But if that DOES happen... well, hopefully it doesn't.

I'll tell you now it WILL happen, it's not an IF question, it's a WHEN. I've watched 3 different games do it in the past 2 years the minute they opened up a Chinese server, the Chinese server started selling things that the community was told would be one time exclusives for the other servers.

WOT has taken a lot of heat for it especially.

1. WF chinese version will have different things than our version, why are ppl obsessing about it!?

2. Pls stop comparing different versions of the game!

1. Because it's a repeated problem with a lot of games as soon as they open up a Chinese server. It's not just a Warframe issue here, it's an overall gaming issue.

2. NO, not until the Chinese servers are held to the same standard as the other servers in the game, and not just for this game, but all games in general. I for one am quite tired of seeing the Chinese servers get special treatment in just about every game I play.

WHAT!? I think Im gonna take a break from a game for a while...

DE, you promised us that this weapon is exclusive. This is like kick in our virtual balls. Whats next? Founders stuff?

Closed Beta Players and Founders built this game. If there is no players (CBT) there is no game. We adversited the game, we reported game braking bugs and now this!?

DE you said, that Founders stuff and CBT Vandals are 100% exclusive. I must say, you lost my respect DE

Edited by markus230

This was posted in Fedback => Weapons OLD THREAD but somebody stated it should be brought to general discussion

So here its is:

7e2c7309ae.jpg

It seems that WF China will be getting the Braton Vandal on the 7th of May (info from last Thread)

Discuss and keep it clean and please dont

let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

Edited by DofD

I have a feeling this may anger some people if this is true. It was a ''reward'' for supporting the game in its early stages.

Not sure why china will get it then :/

Edit:I got it wrong,  it was a celebration to the entry to Open Beta. but still, its far from recently to open beta anymore.

Edited by tyny89

Jeez, anyone remember that trailer that showed Rhino using two Lato Primes? Promo materials show some random stuff, and as other have said, until we know exactly what this page is saying, we shouldn't get too worked up.

For the record though, although Rebecca at one time stated that Braton/Lato Vandal wouldn't return, I'm quite confident this statement was redacted later and only the Founder Items are permanently locked away.

It's delicious though, I'd love the chance to get my hands on a Braton Vandal.

Edited by AM-Bunny

Technically the china version is a new game, so things like our closed beta vandals can come back without a problem. Of course this will make a lot of people in our community very angry.

Another problem i see is that they advertise the Chinese version with excalibur prime and they could actually bring him back there, which would make the anger even bigger.

Please be civil about my excal prime statement, this is my personal assumption, do not escalate this thread. 

Edited by Saske92