Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal Is Supposedly Coming To Wf China [Megathread]

cary2010haha

So lets just let them have Excalibur and skana prime while they are at it. Why not...

(not that i have one)

but im pretty sure that would also anger alot of people

Edited by tyny89

Maybe because they didn't had to endure the early stages of Warframe? It is kinda like getting a trophy for just being "there".

I will never understand that mindset though. When WF over here got the weapon it was basically for just being here, right? Why be envious of something so trivial?

Because Rebbeca said that Braton and Lato Vandal are exclusive. You know what else is exclusive? Founders stuff...

It is exclusive to them. Later on they might have players making threads asking for a Braton Vandal re-release like the players here that ask for exclusive stuff.

Edited by EmptyDevil

World's will end! Hurry, let us grab our pitchforks and torches and go to DE HQ to burn them for breaking a promise! Cause some meaningless weapon nobody was using will be given to chinese players!

-snip-

the singular word Exclusive does not mean what you think it means.

'Exclusive' does not on it's own, mean that you'll never see them again indefinitely.

vague terms do not mean a whole lot.

specific terms though, mean a lot.

the Prime Access information clearly states that Prime Access Exclusive items are Exclusive to Prime Access, and that the items may possibly be seen again, but only in Prime Access.

with that being expanded upon and official statements made that there are no current plans to re-offer Prime Access packages.

which ofcourse have me interested at seeing Nyx Prime there, and wondering what that is.

lol,  Excal Prime will not get returned even in China, cuz it's founder item

Aaand? The only exclusive things are Founders stuff and CBT Vandals. They already giving away CBT Vandals, so next step could be Excal, Skana and Lato Prime

Edited by markus230

Aaand? The only exclusive things are Founders stuff and CBT Vandals. They already giving away CBT Vandals, so next step could be Excal, Skana and Lato Prime

Shhh. It will be funnier if founders are taken by surprise :)

Edited by Slaviar

I'd honestly want to wait for a dev to make a statement or something before jumping to conclusions.

Too much common sense for this forum, I'd say.

But seriously, who cares if they get the damned thing? We won't ever be able to play with them - it's like one of us gets an Excalibur Prime, with the slight issue being that he/she won't ever be able to play with other people again. 

Because Rebbeca said that Braton and Lato Vandal are exclusive. You know what else is exclusive? Founders stuff...

Sigh. Its a different game, under a different management. It won't affect us in any way.

Everyone is losing it like only Chinese players in our warframe are getting stuff that everyone else can't get.

It's a separate game, god damn it. I swear these "Chinaframe is getting stuff we cant get !1!1!!1!" threads are just as annoying as "release founder stuff again!11!" threads again. I hope mods start locking these just as quickly.

Edited by kiteohatto

It be cool if they could get the founders stuff too. They do have their own version of Warframe now and be a cool welcoming to those who want to snag primes like Excalibur for their region. Always nice to see an awesome game expand. =D

Sigh. Its a different game, under a different management. It won't affect us in any way.

Everyone is losing it like only Chinese players in our warframe are getting stuff that everyone else can't get.

It's a separate game, god damn it. I swear these "Chinaframe is getting stuff we cant get !1!1!!1!" threads are just as annoying as "release founder stuff again!11!" threads again. I hope mods start locking these just as quickly.

Thank you!