Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.5 + 16.4.5.1 + 16.4.5.2

DE_Adam

Large frame rate drops during the alert I just played as well. Phobos - Reldresal (Defense Grineer). It's as if the game is trying to save video memory and loading from main mem? It drops from my G-Sync max 143.xx to ~35fps and back upward.

CPU 3960x @ 4.6Ghz

GPU 3x Titan SLI

32GB Ram

Win 8.1 x64

res 2560 x 1440

Game settings maxed, no motion blur, no DoF.

My Telos Syandana's sword has disappeared no matter which color I choose its still invisible..

Please note as we approach the release of Update 16.5 there are no further updates planned for this week.  We will continue to hotfix as needed!

Fixes

• Fixed players respawning with their secondary weapon due to dying in a bleedout state, instead of spawning with their primary.
  • Fixed an issue where Sugatras would not update their colors properly.
  • Fixed Uru and Pyro Sugatras not properly appearing on some two hand weapon

EDIT: In fact they're all screwed up. The Pyra Syandana is very faded, the Synoid's light is invisible just like the Telos. I think whatever you did to fix the melee attachments screwed up the lighting effects on the syandanas..

Edited by Beleghost

Oh, thats sad... bye bye Tonkor :'(

But something is wrong with the conclave CtC... after this patch we had a synchronize problem between the cephalons.

Sometimes we can put down the stolen cephalon though our cephalon was away...

I try to reproduce it.

I kept getting kicked out of missions or not being able to connect to the squad, other times i was able to join when invited back only to be booted again... did anyone else had this issue? I didn't had this issue prior to today's update

Please change back how the Secura Syandana looks. You can hardly see it now, especially when your not in a mission. 

Edit: It might have been a bug :p

Edit #2: Doesn't seem to be a bug but still please change it back. It looked way better then.

where's my syandana :'(

Red Veil syandana broken, no more vertical flames , its just a knob on the back now, please fix it. Didn't check other syandanas, look like they are broken too

does someone else have the same ''invisible'' Synoid Syandana bug after last hotfix?

Fix those damn Telos syandanas! The sword emblem has disappeared and now it's just a piece of scrap: http://prntscr.com/72e4ec

sigil problem is still not fixed + my telos syandana now looks really weird in mission, it's like in red rust and not glowing at all

Did you guys fiddle with the Secura Syandana? It's barely visible now.

Correction, it's actually invisible now. You only see it when you pick up money, then it slowly fades into invisibility. I liked better before.

EDIT: I just came back from a relay, asked around if people saw my syandana, they said yes. Then they asked me if I saw theirs, I said yes but they said they didn't see their own.

Synoid syandana appears invisible, I can see only the gammacors suspended in mid air

My Telos Syandana's sword has disappeared no matter which color I choose its still invisible..

EDIT: In fact they're all screwed up. The Pyra Syandana is very faded, the Synoid's light is invisible just like the Telos. I think whatever you did to fix the melee attachments screwed up the lighting effects on the syandanas..

I can't see the flames of my rakta syndana also. As well as the sword of the telos syndana of my squadmate during a void mission.............

edit: is this a bug or intended?

Edited by reedknoll

Hotfix 16.5.4.1:

• Fixed Sigils appearing 90 degrees over-rotated.

Did not try on other warframes, but on my oberon the stalker's sigil appears 180° (upside down) rotated.

Also, i'm seeing weird numbers in pvp: a match ended 6-3 ( probably is a known bug) but another match ended 4-3, and I mean that when the other team reached 4, the game suddenly ended saying 5-3 (the time was not over and no one left teams, it was a 4vs4 game) .

Edited by DLz47

The Tonkor was fun...also pretty handy, my teammates saved me a few times with a well-timed bounce.  It's sad to see these things disappear and guns become just another kill-all tool. :/ For a game that's about teamwork, these sorts of things could be very nifty for puzzles and such.

I'd say that should be a mod or something.  "Friendly Fire - Teammate explosives launch you", since we now have Augments to power up others' weapons with elemental strengths.  I rather liked the teamwork potential of the Tonkor's friendly-fire bounce.  Instead of taking it away entirely, make it the recipient's choice whether or not they can be bounced or affected.

no pls not another bandaid mod

Maybe an option or something?

Need fix for Tonkor grenades colliding in mid air when used with multi shot. The grenades sometimes just explode in the air for no reason and i guess this might be the problem.

Edited by Ironman312

Changes

• The Tonkor can no longer bounce other players.

Fixes

• Fixed a number of issues with Sigil customizations not saving.

you killed it, you killed my little tonkor baby, you monster!

also ty fir fixes, especially sigil one

Think u may need to provide a way to prevent missions being bugged due to host changing. I have met some of those bugs like mobile defense missions not allow player to get into the next target, boss battle not activated^^

Good news , no more tonkor trolls  but there is still troll skills and trolls who use them, troll skills distance should be more then now, nova teleport still affect others when troll casting close to u, vauban jump pad also have same problem, annoying.

yeah teamplay is so annoying. let's reduce interaction between tenno to 0.