Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.5 + 16.4.5.1 + 16.4.5.2

DE_Adam

I don't know why exactly, but ever since this update, defense missions seem to randomly make my game freeze for a random amount of time whenever enemies are around. Anyone else getting this or is my computer just going insane?

EDIT: Now its just any Earth tileset, not defense.

Edited by Jotaro_Kujo

The following change was missed in the Hotfix notes and has been updated to the main post:

Conclave Changes

·         Reduced the damage of all Cestra weapons in PvP.

200.gif

When ember will be nerfed?

You serious mate?

Still no fix for Vacuum simply not working half the time or more.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/412807-vacuum-simply-doesnt-work-half-the-time/

And really, I don't know why I f'ing bother anymore. This has obviously been tossed into the "too hard" basket. Year of quality my !.

We wait. Soon...

Submitted a ticket two weeks ago about being "banned from trading" for no particular reason. Still no response from the customer service. Was hoping this patch would address that issue. 

After the new hotfix my game seem to be broken.
I mess around doing whatever then the game stops. It keeps running but pressing keys does nothing (yet I can enter chat). I have to alt+F4 and then kill the process.

I did 10 waves with a party just now, we all extracted, then rewards were shown and... we just stood there. No coming back to ship. We we're even able to chat about how we were stuck.

Is it happening to anyone else?

Well i actually kinda glad you cant use Tonkor to Jump-Troll people anymore because on Defense or 

Interception

mission is Kinda annoying trying Hit Enemy's while an ally running near by now i don't have worried about it anymore but Hey at least you still can do rocked jump on you're self

...Right?

Same here. I had found myself being cautious over this when others ran in font of where I'm aiming.

The other fix with being unable to get up I had actually used a rocket jump to fix that for someone once.