Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.5 + 16.4.5.1 + 16.4.5.2

DE_Adam

I'm really hoping the 'session unavailable' problem gets sorted :c some days I can't join 8/10 games. With fire wall turned off or on and all ports forwarded correctly doesn't matter what I do Q_Q ..

The bug where we couldn't get up after being knocked down only effected me once, but it almost made us fail the mission because nobody could revive me haha so thank you for fixing that one :)

Thanks for these updates I appreciate it and it's good to know the tonkor has been fixed the amount of times allies would run in front of your shot mid trajectory and then accuse you of griefing out of their own stupidity was more than I could count >___>
'Oh hey he's shooting the tonkor in that direction where the mobs are coming from I want to get some of those kills too hurr durr gonna run right in front of his next shot then abuse him in chat!'

On the subject of sigils Mirage's doppels need tweaking their weapons and sigils block your view because they doesn't become transparent with that transparent tunnel vision fx that enables you to see through them.

Still no fix for

*Mouse sensitivity inconsistent after 16.3:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/437216-updated-15415-mouse-sensitivity-inconsistent-after-163/

*Boltor P, Bolt series and Nekros' Soul Punch deal no push back damage:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/442511-boltor-p-killed-body-no-longer-damage-other-targets/#entry4913357

*Blade Storm doesn't deal full damage:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396252-blade-storm-not-dealing-intended-damage-anymore-and-other-blade-storm-bugs-list

*Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).
   Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

*Nekros Summons Lv 1 Useless Shadows at High Level:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/403156-nekros-summons-lv1-useless-shadows-at-high-level/

*Tower Survival Mission: Lotus Not Providing Life Support:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/417910-tower-survival-mission-lotus-not-providing-life-support/

Good it was soo annoying that Tonkor gun thing... Some Players thought it was funny, Im sure the first times...  but after a while where almost EVERY player had that gun sheesh, it was super annoying. Good riddance to that thing!  

This gun Tonkor would never had that taken off if some of the players did not troll so much other players... THANK YOU DE and thank you all trolls who abuse the gun! >:)

So when it became apparent you were the target, why didn't you just swap to friends only mode?

Don't you have friends in this coop game?

Did you guys fiddle with the Secura Syandana? It's barely visible now.

Correction, it's actually invisible now. You only see it when you pick up money, then it slowly fades into invisibility. I liked better before.

EDIT: I just came back from a relay, asked around if people saw my syandana, they said yes. Then they asked me if I saw theirs, I said yes but they said they didn't see their own.

Edited by StealthDragoon

My prayers have been answered. Thanks so much DE. I was very reliant on headshots. my burston prime will be happy =)

• Fixed crits on enemy heads giving inconsistent crit numbers depending on what ‘part’ of the head you hit.  Headshots on enemies will now properly do a 2x damage multiplier regardless of what spot has been hit.

Glad to see the Tonkor fixes, now it's flawlessly overpowered!

Dude what the heck, don't say that, if you tell them it's overpowered they're gonna nerf it.

What he meant is it's better, but could use a damage boost.

:D

Edited by theArtist13

So no need to play Warframethis weak or maybe next weak. By the way more DE delay U16.5 more hype will be produced and more dissapointment will be at the release. GL HF.

week*

Also, pouting on the forums about something that you expected to happen in an update isn't helping any of your causes.

i dont like the fact that when you go to shoot it explodes right in your face

I think that's a bug as well.

It happens once in a while, a Tonkor round just exploding in front your face with no impact with anything.

I've also seen a round explode a couple yards further out, without touching anything (and not reaching the intended mob in front of you ;) )          

Needs a fix.

Edited by HawKish

I don't know if someone already posted this.

When i equip an attachment, and i want to copy the main frame colors, it doesn't. Because the default colors are like cross out, so it doesn't copy them because there are "no colors".