Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Who Bought Mesa?

Like the topic title says, who caved in and bought Mesa with plat instead of grinding Coords?

I just finished grinding 6 Mutalist keys. I had 4, and shared 2 with others. Result: 4x helmets, 2x system, 0x Chassis. I've spent weeks stacking those coords. Buying her off straight from the market doesn't seem so bad now...

I got x1 helm x1 chassis x1 systems from one key per person in the squad.

what is RNG? >->

<-<

huehuehue

Similar here. I got her helm, systems, and chassis from 3 consecutive runs, just me and a buddy. 

Nope. Buying Mesa only proves that DE can squeeze money out of players with huge grind walls IMO. :/

Because they weren't doing so before?

F*** it, farming augments is more fun then waiting for Coords. It's like watching paint dry or counting blades of grass.

Edited by StealthDragoon

Buying her off straight from the market doesn't seem so bad now...

That's exactly what they want you to think. Why give a company money when they knowingly manipulate you? Instead, you should be buying the things that DE makes fair. Show them that you aren't going to be bullied into buying something because they hyper-inflate it's grind.

That's exactly what they want you to think. Why give a company money when they knowingly manipulate you? Instead, you should be buying the things that DE makes fair. Show them that you aren't going to be bullied into buying something because they hyper-inflate it's grind.

Who said anything about me giving them money for this shenanigans? I said, I'm going to farm Augments and sell them for plat aka don't buy it with money.