Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Decapitated A Crewman!

This happens very rarely. They also need to have some proper models for enemy heads. Right now they're just bloody skinless heads. Same with the limbs. Probably just placeholder for now though.

Depends on the enemy. Dismemberments happen all the time on Crewmen and basic Grineer, but most other units don't do it.

And strangely, the inside of their torso has a detailed model. You can see ribs and internal organs.

Clearly xD

Obviously xD

Depends on the enemy. Dismemberments happen all the time on Crewmen and basic Grineer, but most other units don't do it.

And strangely, the inside of their torso has a detailed model. You can see ribs and internal organs.

I've noticed, so far, dismemberments and slashy slash choppy choppy things only happen to regular, humanoid, bipeds and ancients.
Edited by Drunkenbagel

I've noticed, so far, dismemberments and slashy slash choppy choppy things only happen to regular, humanoid, bipeds and ancients.

I'm pretty sure it's based on the age of the model. The newer enemy models don't seem to have the gore rigging.

Dem pixels...

the Console is at fault.

A lot of good those helmets did the crewmen.

i don't think many of us were thrilled when Corpus Helmets reduced incoming Damage by like 99%.

so i think this is preferable :p

It's confirmed we're getting new gore?! Why haven't I heard of this?!

Cause you don't have the proper security clearance

And when will i get gore from infested?, i want to slice a charger in half.

Believe it or not but Consoles get a few minor stuff before PC does sometimes.

Like Warframe’s Power Strength, Range, Duration and Efficiency stats in the Arsenal, we got that in the stolen dreams update (15.16) 

But PC only got Warframe’s Power Strength, Range, Duration and Efficiency stats in the Arsenal in the sanctuary update (16)

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=a96ac8161044c7be!128&authkey=!AOwgBpxvdpQgx3E&ithint=video%2cmp4

I've never seen that happen before, I heard PC has decapitations (back?) but I didn't expect them to already be on console.

But I have yet to see the animation of holding their bloody stump, really looking forward to that one >:P

Lol, if you use slash weapons you can gib things too. its really fun.