Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Else Just Collect Stuff?

Imaru

I ride my bike a lot, to the point where it's really my car, and whenever I see something nifty lying on the road (bent fork, length of chain, etc) I tend to pick it up. I just like collecting random flotsam and jetsam I find.

Anyone else the same way?

I always feel lucky when I randomly spot a cent on the ground.

my bro was recently saying that i used up my weekly supply of luck  each time when i find those >_< (and i find them nearly 3 each week )

I always pick up any stationary I find lying around. I also like pretty rocks. They're pretty.

I also collect rocks. I found a lot of really nice crystals in Israel while I was there. 

Additionally I like to collect lighters and matchbooks. I like fire...

I ride my bike a lot, to the point where it's really my car, and whenever I see something nifty lying on the road (bent fork, length of chain, etc) I tend to pick it up. I just like collecting random flotsam and jetsam I find.

Anyone else the same way?

I collect TF2 things, and i plan to collect hats.  So far i have a ushanka, a sombrero, a fencing mask, a baseball cap, and SOMEWHERE i have a fish.

Hm not really, it's a bit crowded over here so I wouldn't have a chance. Got to say the first thing to came to my mind is that you are a magpie (I hope that's the right bird, they don't teach you these things in general english XD) posing as a human, just typing away with your bird feet (I'm not high, just sleepy) XD

I do, both in warframe an in real life.

when I was younger I would always keep really useless or stupid things like chip packages for example.

i didn't want to get rid of them because of the memory's that came along with them.

but as I got older to the point of now, ive started doing that less and less.

but the good thing was it wasn't a bad thing at all.

I felt really good about clearing out old unused junk.

in fact when I was playing word of warcraft my hoarding/collecting ways were so bad that I had every single bag space filled nearly 100% of the time.

and even now I still love collecting things. my shelf at home is filled with all sorts of things. it feels like a mess but a nice mess.. my mess...

also its calming to look at.