Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V - Panic (Mild Gore)

Syncrasis

PANIC

What if Alad V realized what the infestation was doing to him: that it was more than body augments and minions, tugging at his mind, beginning to control him instead? Would he frantically try to remove it? Would the infestation itself try to stop him, or let him struggle in vain, only to continue with its contamination when he’s too tired to fight back?

Too little, too late. 

tumblr_no2sn7KsHJ1qdt0m6o3_r1_1280.jpg

Lineart version:

tumblr_no3hlkMpnX1qdt0m6o3_r1_1280.jpg

Process gif:

tumblr_no3hlkMpnX1qdt0m6o1_1280.gif

No one wants to be a... slave.

"A slave? Oh, Tenno, Tenno, you don't know what you're talking about. This... I'm... heheh, I'm not a slave... I... I am an -hmmm- Emperor! A... Mutalist Emperor! We -hmm- I am more... freee than you could ever be with your, your Lotus."

-Alad

Weird-&#! roleplaying comment aside - this is fuckin' epic. I've seen your Alad pictures before and I always love them.

Edited by Morec0

imagine him having a moment of clarity in his mind knowing that he is more than screw. Yelling for help to the corpus who ban him, the grineer who hate all who is not grineer. To end up asking those who he studie, sacrifice for profit, tortured, for help.

The only thing rigning in my head right now is a distress call from one of the enemie asking for help.

This could be a great quest line. Do you help the #@*&$@ or let him rot

Poor thing. Poor megalomaniac, egocentric, obsessive-compulsive, profit-hungering man.

As allways, your coloring make me want to scream at you or DE or whomever, that you really should make a real Warframe comicbook.

If you could, and had backing to do it from DE, would you want to?

upon a second look at this image, i wonder if we could ask to change his boss mission so we're actually trying to bring him back for treatment or something (or even just a standard assassinate alad mission) but nearby extraction or upon entering his boss room, we see the parts of himself that he cut off catching up to him as he tries to desperately get away, only for said parts to reattach and successfully rewrite his mind so he fights us?

Edit: right after i think about this I realize the patch note for 16.5 says:

"Alad V thinks these labs contain a cure for the Infestation"

Edited by VengefulFenrir

imagine him having a moment of clarity in his mind knowing that he is more than screw. Yelling for help to the corpus who ban him, the grineer who hate all who is not grineer. To end up asking those who he studie, sacrifice for profit, tortured, for help.

The only thing rigning in my head right now is a distress call from one of the enemie asking for help.

This could be a great quest line. Do you help the #@*&$@ or let him rot

Little that i know i pretty much nailed this event

PANIC

What if Alad V realized what the infestation was doing to him: that it was more than body augments and minions, tugging at his mind, beginning to control him instead? Would he frantically try to remove it? Would the infestation itself try to stop him, or let him struggle in vain, only to continue with its contamination when he’s too tired to fight back?

Too little, too late. 

tumblr_no2sn7KsHJ1qdt0m6o3_r1_1280.jpg

Lineart version:

tumblr_no3hlkMpnX1qdt0m6o3_r1_1280.jpg

Process gif:

tumblr_no3hlkMpnX1qdt0m6o1_1280.gif

No one wants to be a... slave.

Love this art style!