Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

And what I'm saying is that the switch from invuln to damage reduction makes IS pointless because the primary good thing about it was the fact that I could regenerate my shields, even if I'm standing next to a shattered space-window.

Chaos still does the same thing (makes every enemy go banana-nut-butters and start killing everyone) while Iron Skin does.... nothing.

I'm pretty sure DE is going to fix up Iron Skin, but not give it back invuln. Not hating on Rhino or the users, just comparing the major skills DE has nerfed on two beloved Warframes. Nyx is a psychic WF and Rhino is a tank WF, but DE decided to nerf their skills that defines them. All I'm saying is that they need to buff both of them without restoring their original skills to stop the "NERF THIS THAT AND EVERYTHING THEY OWN" threads.

edit: Also if you don't see the similarity in the two, Iron Skin and Chaos aren't the ultimate ability of the Warframe yet their way better than the ultimates and they basically (used to) grant invuln. to the users. But Nyx's was way over powered and hence the nerf. But in reality IS is still going to be a great skill once they add back the knockback/down immunity and hopefully allow some sort of regeneration while the skill is up. I just hope they buff Nyx's bolts or absorb, they're utterly useless. 

Edited by Laanya

I'm pretty sure DE is going to fix up Iron Skin, but not give it back invuln. Not hating on Rhino or the users, just comparing the major skills DE has nerfed on two beloved Warframes. Nyx is a psychic WF and Rhino is a tank WF, but DE decided to nerf their skills that defines them. All I'm saying is that they need to buff both of them without restoring their original skills to stop the "NERF THIS THAT AND EVERYTHING THEY OWN" threads.

edit: Also if you don't see the similarity in the two, Iron Skin and Chaos aren't the ultimate ability of the Warframe yet their way better than the ultimates and they basically (used to) grant invuln. to the users. But Nyx's was way over powered and hence the nerf. But in reality IS is still going to be a great skill once they add back the knockback/down immunity and hopefully allow some sort of regeneration while the skill is up. I just hope they buff Nyx's bolts or absorb, they're utterly useless.

Doesn't matter now, I've already deleted Warframe from my computer out of pure disgust at this PoS update and P2W Warframe.

I wonder if Frost Prime gets to do anything unique involving the Orokin Egg... GUESS I'LL NEVER FIND OUT.

Doesn't matter now, I've already deleted Warframe from my computer out of pure disgust at this PoS update and P2W Warframe.

I wonder if Frost Prime gets to do anything unique involving the Orokin Egg... GUESS I'LL NEVER FIND OUT.

You'll come back.. They always come back.

I never really understood the point of nerfing in a coop game at all. I hope this game doesn't follow the path of other F2P games where they introduce a new character/weapon/ability/whatever, have it be fun for a week or so then nerf it because it's "too crazy", right before the release of another new character/weapon/ability/whatever that has the benefits that the previous new thing used to have, on a regular basis.

That's why its a co-op game. You can't and should not do everything by yourself.

And also again its not an assumption if people won't learn anything or be as competent as other players. Why? Because they decided to quit the game just because something got nerfed. Once you quit on the game, that's it - its over for you because you didn't even give other frames/things a chance and/or even look on the brighter side of what's going to happen next like a possible fix or future update.

This game doesn't revolve on Rhino and like most/other games, it is destined to have a certain meta balancing state where things need to be tweaked and/or phased in and out.

Once you start selling stuff, constantly doing poorly thought out major rebalances is a big nono.  Especially if you want to avoid looking like you're building the game to be built around monetizing and then nerfing the flavor of the month :|

inb4 Frost Prime mods needs Orokin reactors/catalysts to use.

I never really understood the point of nerfing in a coop game at all. I hope this game doesn't follow the path of other F2P games where they introduce a new character/weapon/ability/whatever, have it be fun for a week or so then nerf it because it's "too crazy", right before the release of another new character/weapon/ability/whatever that has the benefits that the previous new thing used to have, on a regular basis.

Reminds me of Planetside 2 and Tribes: Ascend. Especially Planetside 2.

Hello everyone, I am a new player on Warframe, I have started in the game around 1 week before and I was pretty interested on the game.It has some of action, some of mmo, roundly fun, yes, I had to farm a bit but even that was entertaining. Sadly, after that this patch arrived and now I am wondering if I should keep playing or just leave an almost truly good game.

I can deal with the idea of not having all the frames and weapons at once if I do not spend money on the game(it &!$$ me off, but its ok). I can deal with the idea of spend a loooot of hours in the game to achieve a new weapon or frame with the added risk of it could not like it after using it and then, sell it. I can deal with a crappy optimization even if I do not have a good PC, just because of the joy of playing it.

But again, the patch comes and now, I have to spend an absurdly more amount of time farming just to get enough money to get the blueprints that allow me to have a new weapon just a bit better(hopefully) in order to, after a looot of rinse and repeat, achieve the weapon/warframe/mod I trully want.

To sum up, I am not feeling comfortable with Warframe system, it does not give to the players stability/confidence on what they are buying, it does not matter if it is credits or platinum(in fact, paying for virtual stuff with real money and not having any real clue of what it does or a possible refund if it was not what do u expect, at least in a short period of time after the purchase it is not a good market policy and also worse than if it was virtual money).

Hoping for a change on your system in a good way for everybody, I leave the game, temporarily. Good luck and get fun. Also, sorry for the bad English '^^.

That's why its a co-op game. You can't and should not do everything by yourself.

And also again its not an assumption if people won't learn anything or be as competent as other players. Why? Because they decided to quit the game just because something got nerfed. Once you quit on the game, that's it - its over for you because you didn't even give other frames/things a chance and/or even look on the brighter side of what's going to happen next like a possible fix or future update.

This game doesn't revolve on Rhino and like most/other games, it is destined to have a certain meta balancing state where things need to be tweaked and/or phased in and out.

dont know if you said i didnt give other frame a chance, not true, play plenty on my others. Also, nobody claimed it revolves around rhino, but riddle me this, would you not feel the same if the frame you wanted more than any of the others, the one you put the most time and effort into, got his S#&$ ripped like rhino currently has? (who knows about future updates) People say "oh so its not invul and you cant easy mode go cry elsewhere" thats not the point, i dont solo easy mode it through levels. The point is that they have reduced his overall effectiveness without giving him ANY boon in every other area his is weak in. He is slower, has almost no dmg abilities aside from medicore dmg from charge and blast, "oh, what about his ult?" in a cluster F*** it doesnt do much because it doesnt damage them, maybe if i cost less id buy into that but as it stands its an ability i use sparingly and even then it is a very breif moment of pause before your buried balls deep in gun fire/mobs again unless your team is hopefully alive and able to get an ult off before then, but now with IS nuked thats really not an option if your team is down because you cant revive them cause you'll get gutted while doing it even with IS because even if dmg is reduced, im gettin blased by 15 corpus crewman lvl40+ im not lasting long either. The nerf is something that can be dealt with in the long run, its the fact that he was already lower dmg and spd that to then reduce his defensive ability completely ruins things unless you give him another use, which currently people dont see as they had a very narrow use for him to begin with.

Edited by Ecotox

What I'm saying is that most 'frames have some form of invulnerability, even Nyx.  Taking away Rhino's makes him worthless.  Too slow, can't dish out good damage, and now he has no invulnerability.  The only nerf acceptable would be to make Iron Skin cost more.  That's it.  Nuff said.

since rhino its useless now, can i have my potato back??

oh, and btw, good job at @(*()$ new players making almost all weapons blueprint only

Edited by NoSeQueDiablosPoner

why would you do this to rhino!? :( please please at least make it so you dont get knocked back at all i would be happy with that and maybe 90% dmg reduction. i put a lot of time in to rhino and got a potato and all that and now i just feel cheated. dont get me wrong i love the game and this was a great patch just the little thing with rhino.

Edited by TheMeaTree

Would be nice if the alert system was better so stuff being cash/alert only wouldn't be as much of a problem

As it is the only vaubans I'm gonna see are founders and cash shoppers because I only see maybe 1 banshee in 10 rounds as it is, and I don't doubt they're cash shoppers too

DE isn't getting any of my money for this patch

Wow, this update totally screwed over the free players.  Everything is blueprinted and/or a ridiculous amount of credits now. Way to go! You created a pay-to-win/ pay-to-have-fun

lolno. This is still one of the best F2P systems out there. You can get ANYTHING (although not everything at once) in the game for free. Have you never played an Asian F2P game, or most western ones? The ones that make the game incredibly frustrating to play without spending extreme amounts of money? The only thing in this game I've bought are warframe slots, color palette and weapon slots. Try having at least a tiny bit of patience.

why would you do this to rhino!? :( please please at least make it so you dont get knocked back at all i would be happy with that and maybe 90% dmg reduction 

Rhino is supposed to ignore knockback.  The fact that this isn't the case is a bug.